Aberdeen away

Checked my covid app and it’s updated to confirm I’ve recently had it and immune until June. Will take a LFT just in case though.

Any spare ticket that pops up from a bus, they'll contact other busses to help them out. Don't see any being sold outside.
This. Seen quite a few spares exchange hands this season but its all been arranged on the busses to the game. We've helped busses out and they've returned the favour another game.

The days of spares outside are gone for the moment

This. Seen quite a few spares exchange hands this season but its all been arranged on the busses to the game. We've helped busses out and they've returned the favour another game.

The days of spares outside are gone for the moment
Seen one spare at Motherwell, a couple at Livingston and a handful at St Johnstone. Crazy when you used to be able to go to almost any ground and pick up a spare.

Will this place show the game and bears able
To watch it if they don’t have a ticket?
They usually do, i watched the cup game against them in there a couple years ago when i couldn’t get a ticket.
No idea about booking tables etc because of the rules, but i’ll be heading there if i can’t source a ticket.

Mines shows valid, only got my booster last week and it showed up same day

Mines is no longer valid as I didn’t get the booster. I expect the sheep stewards to be arseholes so hopefully manage to get past them.
Mate you can send a LTF to then and get a QR code that you’re negative. I’m going to have to do that tonight
How on earth do you do this?
The way to works down here in Wales - I assume the same for Scotland. Take an LFT test. Upload the result to Gov.UK - note you will need to create an NHS Account in order to do so - and tick the box asking for confirmation of the result to be sent to you. Note you are only uploading either a scan of a QR code or the barcode numbers from the test, it is you who actually confirms negative or positive not the QR/barcode. That's gets you an email with you name on confirming your result was Negative (provided that's what you report).

Reporting a test result is a piece of piss - creating the NHS Account less so, with proof of ID required and, sometimes, a short video.

EDIT: You can also do it without the NHS Account but they will need your mobile number to text you.

Last edited:
I'm the same, only got the booster 6 days ago, not sure how long before it's classed as had it long enough, just do a lateral flow if you can get away with that
Does the booster show in your list of vaccines in the international travel bit?

The way to works down here in Wales - I assume the same for Scotland. Take an LFT test. Upload the result to Gov.UK - note you will need to create an NHS Account in order to do so - and tick the box asking for confirmation of the result to be sent to you. Note you are only uploading either a scan of a QR code or the barcode numbers from the test, it is you who actually confirms negative or positive not the QR/barcode. That's gets you an email with you name on confirming your result was Negative (provided that's what you report).

Reporting a test result is a piece of piss - creating the NHS Account less so, with proof of ID required and, sometimes, a short video.

No need to create an account. There's the option to continue without creating an account.

No need to create an account. There's the option to continue without creating an account.
Oh yeah. I'd forgotten that bit was there. How does that work then, in terms of sending you the email confirming the negative? Surely you have to prove who you are for it to be any good?

I registered yonks ago in order to get my Vaccine Passport as it was the only way for us here in Wales without a phone call and a lengthy wait for a paper version.

EDIT: Just seen they need your mobile number and use that.

Good to see our fans at Aberdeen.
Make sure you have all the COVID stuff with you as I think the police and stewards up there will target us especially. They will take great pleasure in refusing entry to any Bears without correct COVID reports. Let's get in and give it plenty for our team.

Make sure you have all the COVID stuff with you as I think the police and stewards up there will target us especially. They will take great pleasure in refusing entry to any Bears without correct COVID reports. Let's get in and give it plenty for our team.
Can you still use the printed one

@sregnar Just off the phone to my pal who said two busses booked into a bar in Torry because the Saltoun wasn't open? Take it that's a load of nonsense? Seen earlier in the thread you were going there

@sregnar Just off the phone to my pal who said two busses booked into a bar in Torry because the Saltoun wasn't open? Take it that's a load of nonsense? Seen earlier in the thread you were going there
Yip nonsense. We're booked in along with another few buses according to this thread.

Sounds more like they couldn't get booked into Saltoun as it was fully booked.

they can easily move their support over and give us them tickets.

what a waste
Don't think that would be logistically possible tbh. The section we used to get holds more than 1755

Would only be an argument for it if there was thousands of empty, tomorrow isn't one of them going by what's on sale.

Don't think that would be logistically possible tbh. The section we used to get holds more than 1755

Would only be an argument for it if there was thousands of empty, tomorrow isn't one of them going by what's on sale.
I take the section beside is their season ticket seating?

if answer is yes then they can easily relocate the fans their to elsewhere if we had more in agreement with Aberdeen?

I take the section beside is their season ticket seating?

if answer is yes then they can easily relocate the fans their to elsewhere if we had more in agreement with Aberdeen?
Yeah most of it is.

What i'm saying is, that section holds around 2k and it's full tomorrow. There is only 1755 tickets available elsewhere in the stadium. It's not possible.

Every club is likely to check ALL visiting fans I think. Easy way to get up top the required percentage without alienating the Home fans too much. I expect we will do similar at Ibrox.

Anyone planning seeing if there are spares off the buses at the ground? I have done it many times in the past but being the first game after the break and the small allocation I think I might be on a hiding to nothing.
I’m chancing going up. Worse case scenario it will be sky go on the bus with the driver B-)

I’m hoping buses are holding on to tickets for guys who might not get a way from work.

Back