Aberdeen away

I’m gold and in this boat as well. Albeit I sourced tickets elsewhere. Surely a shoe in for Sheepland through mygers?
Missing Livi doesn't make sense. Everyone was offered the opportunity to purchase a ticket for that in the end so that has perhaps put you to the back of the queue? I'd still expect you to get one for Aberdeen though.

H

Everyone in gold who registered ended up getting a Livi ticket.

I 100% registered, am gold and didn’t get a ticket. I just checked my history to be sure and it’s not there. I did think it was weird at the time but didn’t chase it because I sorted a ticket elsewhere. Just hoping it means I’m top of the list for Aberdeen.

I 100% registered, am gold and didn’t get a ticket. I just checked my history to be sure and it’s not there. I did think it was weird at the time but didn’t chase it because I sorted a ticket elsewhere. Just hoping it means I’m top of the list for Aberdeen.
The 4th ‘ballot’ was a free for all everyone who’s registered got had to be collected but don’t count towards totals as far as I’m aware . No requirement in order history and my email was in junk had already got from bus .

The 4th ‘ballot’ was a free for all everyone who’s registered got had to be collected but don’t count towards totals as far as I’m aware . No requirement in order history and my email was in junk had already got from bus .

I’ve just double checked my junk and nothing. Weird. I have all the Rangers email addresses set as VIP’s so that I don’t miss anything as well. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for Pittodrie.

Really hoping to get one through the ballot to take the wee man up. Was thinking just giving him mine and sitting in the Sheep end, worked up there before so would try and blend in….

Fingers crossed! We got 2 through the Bus as well but be lots of boys missing this one sadly.

Hopefully we will hear today, if the corporate tickets have been allocated they can do the ballot for the rest of us that have registered, I don't think I will be successful this time as I got for Hearts,

:) what have a missed?
A wee boy put up a tweet saying he had saved up his pocket money for Christmas and wanted to get his dad tickets for the Aberdeen game and asked for retweets. The first reply was from his dad saying he had just seen the tweet and for people to retweet it.

He had obviously gone on his sons account and put out the original tweet himself.

A wee boy put up a tweet saying he had saved up his pocket money for Christmas and wanted to get his dad tickets for the Aberdeen game and asked for retweets. The first reply was from his dad saying he had just seen the tweet and for people to retweet it.
Ha outstanding, what a riddy

He had obviously gone on his sons account and put out the original tweet himself.
Scenes when the da posts on here

He’ll probably get sorted from the club/players allocation now because of the abuse they’ve got haha

I have applied for every away ticket including Lyon but never took up the offer to purchase due to the shambles of you cannot go / can go, and cancelled all plans to travel- will I be penalised for not purchasing? @Greg Marshall can you throw any light on wether it will go against anyone not purchasing Lyon tickets due to the circumstances involved?

I have applied for every away ticket including Lyon but never took up the offer to purchase due to the shambles of you cannot go / can go, and cancelled all plans to travel- will I be penalised for not purchasing? @Greg Marshall can you throw any light on wether it will go against anyone not purchasing Lyon tickets due to the circumstances involved?
Fucking hell, surely not.

Euro aways are not taken into account for Domestic aways. So no you won't be penalised for domestic away games if you didn’t buy Lyon.

Euro aways are not taken into account for Domestic aways. So no you won't be penalised for domestic away games if you didn’t buy Lyon.
Normally I would agree when the travel club was separate from domestic aways- but match registration for both domestic and Euro games is now under the MyGers umbrella - hence my concern

Normally I would agree when the travel club was separate from domestic aways- but match registration for both domestic and Euro games is now under the MyGers umbrella - hence my concern
When they spoke about number of games for category A games was only domestic considered .

Hope there's some news today to take my mind off missing Lyon. This is fucking shite being stuck in work seeing c*nts away knowing you should be there.

They specify it's a minium number of registrations for Domestic away games that they take into account for Cat A matches.

I take it club/bar 72 members get offered 2 for most away games?
Depends how many you have and the allocation. You won't get 2 if you only have 1 season ticket. You can only get for the amount of season tickets you have.

My mate has 4 and got 0/4 for Hearts, he's got 2/4 for Aberdeen.

Depends how many you have and the allocation. You won't get 2 if you only have 1 season ticket. You can only get for the amount of season tickets you have.

My mate has 4 and got 0/4 for Hearts, he's got 2/4 for Aberdeen.
Cheers mate I thought it would be something like that.

Given the circumstances surrounding this game,I can’t see any way folk who didn’t purchase their ticket in the end would be penalised in any way.
Hundreds of people who would normally have travelled to Lyon are at home today.

Cant see that at all given Euro aways are also allocated differently top - down, where this is an ope ballot.

Cant see that at all given Euro aways are also allocated differently top - down, where this is an ope ballot.

I’m going to lose out with sleeping in and missing the deadline to purchase one after 2nd or third ballot for Livingston after doing hospitality at the semi final and missing the 9am cut off on the Monday :D.

Had already been sorted after not getting one as well so forget about it with the Gio appointment and the semi final madness haha.

I’m going to lose out with sleeping in and missing the deadline to purchase one after 2nd or third ballot for Livingston after doing hospitality at the semi final and missing the 9am cut off on the Monday :D.

Had already been sorted after not getting one as well so forget about it with the Gio appointment and the semi final madness haha.
What is that needs to have been applied for 6? You'd imagine most don't apply for all given the breakdowns they had given for the first few away games

What is that needs to have been applied for 6? You'd imagine most don't apply for all given the breakdowns they had given for the first few away games

That’s what people are saying/guessing it’ll be similar to hearts to needing have applied and purchased all the previous ones allocated even though if you never got sorted for Livingston but got sorted elsewhere and got in another ballot and never bought it for that reason.

Although I did plan to buy it I just was hungover and slept in don’t think that’ll make me exempt :D.

Back