Aberdeen away

If RSCs and corporate know, there’s no reason mygers can’t be done today

I think there’ll be a tiny allocation for bronze and a paltry allocation for silver tbh

If RSCs and corporate know, there’s no reason mygers can’t be done today

I think there’ll be a tiny allocation for bronze and a paltry allocation for silver tbh

Same, if we assume Mygers allocation is between 800-900 i reckon Bronze and Silver will see about 100 combined.

Would love a ticket for this, will be a great day out. Only been offered a ticket for Livingston so far so fingers crossed.

I have applied for every away ticket including Lyon but never took up the offer to purchase due to the shambles of you cannot go / can go, and cancelled all plans to travel- will I be penalised for not purchasing? @Greg Marshall can you throw any light on wether it will go against anyone not purchasing Lyon tickets due to the circumstances involved?
Lyon won’t have any baring on domestic away games, so don’t see why it would have any relevance

I think you’re safe tbh

It’s just a ballot. There’s over 700 ST holders in Bar 72 now.

I think livi is the only ground everyone who applied will have got - everything else been a ballot to date.

I’m in club72 and ironically the only ticket I haven’t been successful with this year is livi away.

So I got offered a ticket for livi in,I think, the 3rd ballot.

I missed the email as it went to spam.

Are people saying that I’m now not in the ballots for the games I’ve registered for?

I have applied for every away game this season not had a single one. Now I'm only Bronze and I completely agree the most loyal should get the bigger games. I honestly never thought I'd get Hearts or Hibs or Aberdeen when the ballots done to expect that is unrealistic but I thought I'd get Livingston or Dundee etc but no. Not saying I don't agree with the high tiers who are most loyal getting the vast bulk of tickets but a closed shop is no good. How am I supposed to move up when I'm not given the opportunity of tickets for even the 'lesser' games?

Stopped reading at "I'm only bronze ".

Thanks for your half arsed support.

Lol.

Stopped reading at "I'm only bronze ".

Thanks for your half arsed support.

Lol.
Points are not added for away games till end of season so wouldn’t make any difference now. Buying RTV, Edminston House, Programmes, etc will get you points throughout the season.

Nothing, got Hearts so wasn't expecting. Thankfully sorted elsewhere or would be raging that a silver got ahead of me.

Nothing for me in Gold. Wasn’t expecting it, fair enough really

No Livingston, No Hibs, No Hearts, No Aberdeen. Gold Mygers member applied for them all, I can see Mygers getting binned absolute robbery.

Back