Aberdeen away

We’re in the bracket our purchase history puts us in there’s no hard luck story’s,I don’t think anyone in gold below me deserves less than me,so no.
MyGers has already shat on me for Euro aways.
Roll on next season, but no doubt they’ll move the goal posts

MyGers has already shat on me for Euro aways.
Roll on next season, but no doubt they’ll move the goal posts
There’s been 2 euro aways with mygers,1 small allocation and Lyon which whoever wanted a ticket could have had 1.

There’s been 2 euro aways with mygers,1 small allocation and Lyon which whoever wanted a ticket could have had 1.
I didn’t even get close to the day trip for either when under the previous scheme I’d have been guaranteed it

ALl of which I've applied for or done, apart from the stadium tour. ALso if everyone in Gold is also buying all those and getting away tickets it can only get further away....as I said, its a closed shop.
I’m in gold and the only thing I’ve got from the list is Edminston house package, which was a birthday present from my daughter- all other points are from attending and buying season ticket for domestic home, signing up for all non league games including friendlies and purchasing away tickets through cccs.
You just need to sign up to all home games, buy every allocated ticket and more importantly attend all games at Ibrox where 5 points are only awarded when you actually scan your ticket at the turnstiles.

Buying a season ticket or domestic or European cup games without actually attending some of the games gets you zero points for that game - those that attend all games get 5 points for every game attended- this is where you rack up the points and move up the tiers

Book independent and you’ll be there no doubt about it.
I don’t think I would have? If Lyon hadn’t got tits up I don’t think it was dropping as far down.

I can’t always go independent for personal reasons. I travel to the games myself and I don’t think I’d have gone to Lyon independently on my own.

I don’t think I would have? If Lyon hadn’t got tits up I don’t think it was dropping as far down.

I can’t always go independent for personal reasons. I travel to the games myself and I don’t think I’d have gone to Lyon independently on my own.
Lyon dropped away down before the drama.

I’m in gold and the only thing I’ve got from the list is Edminston house package, which was a birthday present from my daughter- all other points are from attending and buying season ticket for domestic home, signing up for all non league games including friendlies and purchasing away tickets through cccs.
You just need to sign up to all home games, buy every allocated ticket and more importantly attend all games at Ibrox where 5 points are only awarded when you actually scan your ticket at the turnstiles.

Buying a season ticket or domestic or European cup games without actually attending some of the games gets you zero points for that game - those that attend all games get 5 points for every game attended- this is where you rack up the points and move up the tiers
Just for clarity any ticket extra you buy for home games gets you the points whether used or not . It’s only league games you need to attend . Had this confirmed when I missed livi at home in the cup due to COVID from the club .

Think one of the main issues with mygers is they seem to move goal post constantly, when people signed up it was only Celtic away that would be givin to gold members and everyone knew that when they signed up. Now thousand who signed up getting told infact we are putting hearts and possible Aberdeen to only gold members does not sit right with those in silver and bronze. Granted the hearts allocation is not really Rangers fault I may add. Am High end silver and lucky enough I have been sorted for all aways part from Ross county through rsc
We didn’t know hearts would give us 1,000 tickets though?

If it was usual entitlement it wouldn’t be gold only

We’re in the bracket our purchase history puts us in there’s no hard luck story’s,I don’t think anyone in gold below me deserves less than me,so no.
What about when Celtic is top down bro?

If I get 1 from Rangers whenever we get an allocation I’ll have deserved it,if not hard lines for me haha

P.S Still don’t think it’s top down for it;)
Correct, if I miss out I’ll know there’s 250 with more points so I’ll take it on the chin

The 50 points for lyon will help us mate

Correct, if I miss out I’ll know there’s 250 with more points so I’ll take it on the chin

The 50 points for lyon will help us mate
Buzzing now mate fit to fly certificate through just there,and everything else sorted,send on tomorrow.

Match registration is still showing on the website so we aren't hearing for a few days anyway

Both me and my dad have been successful in the ballot for Pittodrie. May have to rearrange the working days between Xmas and new year.

Does anyone know if they are quite tight with home end tickets? I see Hearts are only allowing ticket purchases if you have a history, wonder if the sheep do too. I can keep my mouth shut for an hour and a half.

You can’t have 5 years as a season ticket holder with ccs if your not gold then ?
I do have 5 years been in my seat for 7 years I think and ticked the boxes every year for cccs, currently on 1337 points, I was really close before the start of the season to gold, maybe 50 points away but something dropped off and I think the tier moved and it then became unattainable

I do have 5 years been in my seat for 7 years I think and ticked the boxes every year for cccs, currently on 1337 points, I was really close before the start of the season to gold, maybe 50 points away but something dropped off and I think the tier moved and it then became unattainable
I'm the same. Season ticket for 30 years and ticked the CCCS and still only Silver (short by 100 points). I still don't see how it works.

How many points are you on?

Were you signed up to the home and away CCCS when they were in force? Because they currently make up about 400 of my points.

When the last of these drop off i think movement in the tiers will be easier
WHere do you see the breakdown of your points?

Points needed to get into gold this season was 1501 in July update.
Was raised again in October by 30 odd points

Does anyone know if they are quite tight with home end tickets? I see Hearts are only allowing ticket purchases if you have a history, wonder if the sheep do too. I can keep my mouth shut for an hour and a half.
I think they are. Need a previous purchase history to get tickets for games v us and celtic.

Do you think buying merchandise, on the club website like kits etc should get you points? Would be pretty easy to link your MyGers number to your store account I'd imagine.
Im sure this was spoke about as a possibility at one point could be wrong.

Im sure this was spoke about as a possibility at one point could be wrong.
Absolutely no chance that should happen there is folk that go out there way to go to every game home and away and they struggle to survive without getting punished just because they can't afford to buy merchandise because they put every penny into following there side home and away on the playing field if they do that then mygers becomes a business and not a loyalty scheme

Know a guy with 4 bar72, he's got 2 Aberdeen. Obviously a slightly higher allocation to Hearts but loads more getting for this. He got 0/4 for Hearts.

You should get your points checked mate . There’s known errors but if you’ve done all cccs including friendly ? You should be higher . I’m missing two years cccs due moving seats and getting a different Rangers number and I’m on 1305 , only extra is on year of uk Rangers tv .

I'm sure there will be people who feel the same as you, but unfortunately it's a case of supply and demand, with demand outnumbering supply more than at any time previous, in relation to Rangers away tickets.

I also know people who are high silver, who previously missed out on Hampden tickets, but this time they got sorted no problem, so for them, they see MyGers as a huge plus.

When it's small allocations like Tynecastle and Pittodrie, it isn't realistic imo for someone in mid silver to expect a ticket mate.
There's plenty people in Gold, who arrrange their work, holidays and life in general, around ensuring they make every single Rangers game in Scotland, (as well as the majority of European games) year after year.

MyGers isn't perfect, but it is doing it's best to ensure these supporters are rewarded for their loyalty.

The previous CCCS system was farcical.

MyGers is better than the older previous allocation of tickets and I’ll include supporters clubs in that.

As somebody who’s a member of a category A+ RSC who only has 1 club no ghost clubs it was becoming a closed shop for certain fixtures with tickets.

The last time we played Hibs at Easter road for example we ran an 8 or 7 seater before MyGers came in we had 25/26 going to Easter road last mid week.

The people being rewarded the most are season ticket holders who attended every home and away game they can and give Rangers the most support and money and that’s rightly so.

Not just people who want to go to away games.

MyGers is better than the older previous allocation of tickets and I’ll include supporters clubs in that.

As somebody who’s a member of a category A+ RSC who only has 1 club no ghost clubs it was becoming a closed shop for certain fixtures with tickets.

The last time we played Hibs at Easter road for example we ran an 8 or 7 seater before MyGers came in we had 25/26 going to Easter road last mid week.

The people being rewarded the most are season ticket holders who attended every home and away game they can and give Rangers the most support and money and that’s rightly so.

Not just people who want to go to away games.
Your kidding , right?

Absolutely no chance that should happen there is folk that go out there way to go to every game home and away and they struggle to survive without getting punished just because they can't afford to buy merchandise because they put every penny into following there side home and away on the playing field if they do that then mygers becomes a business and not a loyalty scheme
Agree with you mate shouldnt happen or fat cats can just by a crap load of stuff to gain ticket access without attending unattractive fixtures,but im sure in the lead up to mygers there was talk of merchandise being included but as i say i may wrong but pretty sure i heard on here it was discussed.

Your kidding , right?

Nope just my opinion and I’ve been at the front of the que in a supporters club I feel as though people getting tickets are those who attend home and away mostly and not just away games or European away games.

I know you feel strongly about supporters clubs and that’s fair enough but I am seeing more people get tickets than even before through MyGers and it’s people deserving so I think it’s better than it ever was.

Back