Aberdeen away

I’m chancing going up. Worse case scenario it will be sky go on the bus with the driver B-)

I’m hoping buses are holding on to tickets for guys who might not get a way from work.
There's a pub most most Rangers fans go to when they don't have tkts.

There's a few going up on our bus without tkts and planning on going there.

Its only a 5 min walk from the ground.

Cant remember the name of it.

We all know that one thing is certain, they bastards will be up for it from the start…we better be the same.
I simply detest that team…
Just do it Rangers….

Would love to send a message here.

Resounding victory would be nice.

I’d take a horrible 1-0 as well, of course.

Reactions: TPP
I’m behind enemy lines tomorrow night in hospitality behind the goals.

Not been in a situation like this since helicopter Sunday and I was only 16 so could keep it in a bit but worried about tomorrow if we’re attacking or scoring and I need to sit still… any advice!?

The sheepshaggers are usually fuckin rabid at the best of time so not wanting to get in any scrapes ideally but couldn’t pass up the chance to see the match!

Loads of DMs in her inbox am sure she’ll get what she’s looking for
She’s a tweet a month ago asking for Pittodrie tickets. %^*& knows why you wouldn’t give back them to wherever she got them.

Hopefully gone to someone who deserves them, that cow probably hasn’t been to a game all season.

She’s a tweet a month ago asking for Pittodrie tickets. %^*& knows why you wouldn’t give back them to wherever she got them.

Hopefully gone to someone who deserves them, that cow probably hasn’t been to a game all season.
Aye got to agree, pathetic from her

Never had to do it and obviously it works for people, but isn't there always stewards at the other side of the turnstile watching you go through who would catch you?

Always remember them being there at Pittodrie and Tyncastle in particular.

Seen two boys doing it at Easter road last month.

Steward on the other side looking right at them but they just went through anyway then immediately sprinted away from the steward as he tried to grab them. Ran away to hide for a bit until it got busier and that was it:))

Young mans game that carry on.

Had to admire the two young lads buying home end tickets at Tynecastle and running across the pitch to get to the Rangers end, love that shit :D
one of the young lads tried to hide at my feet , i told him to stand up act normal because if a steward spotted him it would look guilty as f*ck .......... 10/10 from the pair of them

First game in a while I feel there’s pressure on us. Maybe it’s the fact they won.maybe it’s cos the last time we went there with fans we went 2-0 up and ended up 2-2 or maybe it’s just scar tissue from the games after the winter break. Killie especially . We need to put a marker down straight away

First game in a while I feel there’s pressure on us. Maybe it’s the fact they won.maybe it’s cos the last time we went there with fans we went 2-0 up and ended up 2-2 or maybe it’s just scar tissue from the games after the winter break. Killie especially . We need to put a marker down straight away

Simply put it is a must win, we know the rest of Scotland will be watching and hoping we drop points.

bit of trepidation going into this game as the sheep will treat it as a cup final and try to boot us of the park, we should be too good for them though

I think we will be fine tonight. If I ever had a criticism of Gerrard it was in games like tonight and the one off cup games he would try and match certain teams in a battle more than play the game itself and I can’t see that happening with Gio. Cold, calculated and professional performance.

seen two lots of two tickets on twitter last night and 2 tickets on one of they facebook ticket groups.

Madness
Those Facebook groups are scam central man, understand folk would be desperate for a ticket but the amount of posts you see that are people who have sent a random x amount of money then have been blocked is ridiculous . You’d think folk would learn

Those Facebook groups are scam central man, understand folk would be desperate for a ticket but the amount of posts you see that are people who have sent a random x amount of money then have been blocked is ridiculous . You’d think folk would learn
Aye this one looked legit though was pick them up at wherever the guy stays

Back