Aberdeen away

1755 tickets left according to their website

That's one of their better efforts against us.

Don't remember them selling out against us since our first game up there, after we got promoted.

Pretty sure there was some spaces in their end for Gerrard's first game too.

That's one of their better efforts against us.

Don't remember them selling out against us since our first game up there, after we got promoted.

Pretty sure there was some spaces in their end for Gerrard's first game too.
Last time they beat us there.

There will be loads of spaces in the upper of the RDS, think they usually have that closed and open it for bigger games.

Jealous of this one.

We really, really need to start 2022 with a bang.

Ideally, like that game where Jack put us two up. Maybe this time, we can defend properly.

bit of trepidation going into this game as the sheep will treat it as a cup final and try to boot us of the park, we should be too good for them though
They will & we should, however we are missing our POTY so far & with Helander Jack Davis Roofe & Arfield out (& Patterson away) I am a tad nervous.

If we get a win tonight it really will be an excellent & important result.

I have been asked to put this on by my Daughter.

Hey Caroleann, Manager from Saltoun Arms.
Just wanted to thank the fans who were booked in before the match and also to those who stayed to watch and came back afterwards.
Everyone was very respectful to the staff and adhered to the rules as much as possible especially after a few ha! (Not as bad as people make you all out to be
Hopefully see you all again soon when there is zero restrictions.

Shambles as usual getting in last night. Steward wouldn't let the guy in front of us in because his ticket was dated 29th December. Thankfully his colleague knew it was rescheduled.

Shambles as usual getting in last night. Steward wouldn't let the guy in front of us in because his ticket was dated 29th December. Thankfully his colleague knew it was rescheduled.
Probably the first time I’ve walked through the turnstile there and there was no queue. About 10 minutes from kick off.

I have been asked to put this on by my Daughter.

Hey Caroleann, Manager from Saltoun Arms.
Just wanted to thank the fans who were booked in before the match and also to those who stayed to watch and came back afterwards.
Everyone was very respectful to the staff and adhered to the rules as much as possible especially after a few ha! (Not as bad as people make you all out to be
Hopefully see you all again soon when there is zero restrictions.
Annie is a big celtic fan but a very nice woman, nice comments from her and glad to see the bears enjoyed themselves in there.

We were there for the turnstiles opening.Same happened to us.Showed ticket and steward said your ticket has wrong date on it.
Other steward actually shouted at them to stop letting people in as we were trying to use tickets with wrong date.
I had to explain to the total clowns that every ticket would have the wrong date as the game had been moved from the original date.
Absolute idiots.The amount of police they have on duty at the away end every time we go there is ridiculous.
When we got in got to the tea bar at the back of the seating area,chatting to a couple of Bears.
No one else around as it was early.
We got told we couldn’t stand there and had to go to our seats.
The same area at halftime-totally rammed.
Jobsworth arses.

Back