Aberdeen away

If you don’t apply for every single away game do you not have any chance of getting a ticket for the few you do apply for?

I don’t mean just the big games either btw, like I don’t seem to get Livi or anything

Last edited:
After the piggery it's probably the most sought after ticket so it would make sense as it should go to those at the top.

Like a lot of teams now if Aberdeen gave us our 'old' allocation it wouldn't be as bad.
Yeah definitely, honestly every ticket I've had off MyGers this season I could have easily sourced off my RSC, Livi twice ffs.

What's the benefit in being a gold member for SPL away matches? Absolutely none.

Someone in my friends and family recently moved onto gold and was only on 3 tickets I suspect even tho I’m on 5 this is probably why I’ve now got a 6th.

When you say recently, I assume you mean back in January? As that was last points update. Can only move tiers at update times.

So for a silver to have been on 3 tickets in mid January, something doesn't add up.

When you say recently, I assume you mean back in January? As that was last points update. Can only move tiers at update times.

So for a silver to have been on 3 tickets in mid January, something doesn't add up.
Yeah moved in the recent update but I’m not really sure how it was 3 tbh but definitely was as they had Livi, St Johnstone and United.

I’m pretty sure one was in the Later ballots tho so perhaps this is the only reason they had 3.

Last edited:
Would you want hibs and hearts gold too?
Hearts should be gold only already it’s even less than Aberdeen. It was gold only for the first game there last season but the ticket office changed it with no explanation. Hibs I would say no as it’s a full stand.

Hearts yes, Hibs no.

Anything lower than 2k should be gold only.
2k is quite high. That would mean St Mirren and Ross County would also be gold only? I don’t think that would be right

I get the argument for Hearts but even Aberdeen it’s a tricky one. Aberdeen and St Mirren are virtually identical allocations

2k is quite high. That would mean St Mirren and Ross County would also be gold only? I don’t think that would be right

I get the argument for Hearts but even Aberdeen it’s a tricky one. Aberdeen and St Mirren are virtually identical allocations
Why is Aberdeen a tricky one? We have 1676 tickets, they absolutely should not be going any lower than gold.

I have suggested before that if they don’t want to do a limit on actual allocations they could maybe ensure gold get one Cat A every season?

Perhaps the fairest way to make sure that all gold are getting a similar share rather than the current set up where some gold can go a season or two with no Cat A and others can get one each season.

I have suggested before that if they don’t want to do a limit on actual allocations they could maybe ensure gold get one Cat A every season?

Perhaps the fairest way to make sure that all gold are getting a similar share rather than the current set up where some gold can go a season or two with no Cat A and others can get one each season.
You've some bronze and silver who will have got lucky getting this or Hearts, therefore have had better games than someone in gold who are missing out and getting Perth, Livi. Mental really.

imo it would be right......
There’s an argument that bronze shouldn’t get any for an allocation of 2000 or less however the trade off would then be that they should get a bigger allocation for other games

Aberdeen and st Mirren should be gold and silver and hearts gold only

Bronze can happily have my livi and Perth every season
I’m sure most gold would agree but it’s definitely something I think the club should consider. I include Dundee United and Motherwell in this.
I also think they’d need to include Hibs in this if it was a trade off. An example would be, if bronze get 20% of the above mygers allocations for these games at present I would suggest this would be raised to say 30%/35%. Along those lines

And they should as well, it doesn’t matter if they aren’t classed as big games, the allocations are tiny and should be going to those higher in the tier
Do you think certain games should be top down? Based on your comment about those highest in the tier?
Is there any benefit of being on high points in gold if you’re not interested in European games? Trying to work out how the club gives an incentive to people

Posing and gazing into the distance guarantees you a ticket to all woman’s games and Parkhead. You know what you need to do. Posting a cropped picture on social media after and thanking Willie gets you a ticket for Tynecastle too
:D ,I don’t blame the beneficiaries we’d all love it , it’s the first thing that should have stopped when the loyalty scheme was launched though , all unused staff tickets should go back into the MYGers ballots , not passed to folk who are obsessed with seeing
the exact same picture 20 odd times a season

Why is Aberdeen a tricky one? We have 1676 tickets, they absolutely should not be going any lower than gold.
Yeah definitely, honestly every ticket I've had off MyGers this season I could have easily sourced off my RSC, Livi twice ffs.

What's the benefit in being a gold member for SPL away matches? Absolutely none.
Bit like if your silver or bronze, what is the benefit for those if it’s gold only for away games and finals

Im staying in Aberdeen for the game but won’t get a ticket. Are there any bear friendly or impartial pubs ?

Bit like if your silver or bronze, what is the benefit for those if it’s gold only for away games and finals
Finals and semi finals are a different ball game

Hampden is where MyGers works perfectly tbh as there are other criteria’s that you need to satisfy as well as the points total (which is always mid silver)

Certain away games should be Gold only and I say that as someone who it would affect as I am currently still Silver (albeit 50 points or so off Gold)

Celtic
Aberdeen
Hearts (on the basis they don’t give us the full stand)
Hibs (on the basis they don’t give us the full stand)

These games should be Gold only ballots tbh. They are traditionally our biggest games of the season so should be “earned” and by earned I mean sustained loyalty to climb the ladder of tiers

No one on Bronze or even Silver (could argue they could do a points cut off for these games like they go with Semis & Finals to be included in the ballots) should be near these games

Finals and semi finals are a different ball game

Hampden is where MyGers works perfectly tbh as there are other criteria’s that you need to satisfy as well as the points total (which is always mid silver)

Certain away games should be Gold only and I say that as someone who it would affect as I am currently still Silver (albeit 50 points or so off Gold)

Celtic
Aberdeen
Hearts (on the basis they don’t give us the full stand)
Hibs (on the basis they don’t give us the full stand)

These games should be Gold only ballots tbh. They are traditionally our biggest games of the season so should be “earned” and by earned I mean sustained loyalty to climb the ladder of tiers

No one on Bronze or even Silver (could argue they could do a points cut off for these games like they go with Semis & Finals to be included in the ballots) should be near these games
So if hampden works as mygers should do, should domestic aways use the same distribution method? Should it be the same at european aways?

Or will people pick and choose based on what will suit them best?

Back