Aberdeen away

joseph

Official Ticketer
Have the emails for Aberdeen been sent out?
May have missed the announcement due to the rigmarole with cup final tickets.

Not been sent out yet.
Allocation reduced by around 300 won’t help .

That night is going to be absolutely pivotal, the poets are at home to Hamilton same night.

They've REDUCED our allocation? Are they fucking nuts? They can't sell out their stadium at present against us and in their heads we're their biggest rivals!o_O

They’re pretty firm on it.

They’d rather lose the money than create a potential leveller for us with more fans.

Bit of a myth that is it not? Against us they sell the vast majority of their tickets.

no mate, half full even playing us, living up here it’s very clear they’ve zero interest in “their” team

sections, if not all of the top, of their Richard Donald stand behind goal even get shut off as they can’t sell the tickets

Maybe not then :))

To be fair I've only ever been up to that dive of a ground once. On TV you can only really see the bottom tiers.

Never going to get a ticket for this and f*ck sitting in the home end.

Think the last time I never got a ticket for Aberdeen away was in 2008 last game of the season.

If you honestly don’t think that night will be crucial, then I would suggest you are either a bit dim or at the wind up, or possibly both.

I’m at the wind up.
We are not even at half way stage, level on points- no where near ‘crucial stage.’

Can't blame them for reducing the allocation introduction of a better CCTV I believe.... broken seats predominantly on the away support side which on the odd occasion end get thrown back and fore between both sides...... We don't behave like this at Ibrox don't see why some behave like this at other grounds

They've REDUCED our allocation? Are they fucking nuts? They can't sell out their stadium at present against us and in their heads we're their biggest rivals!o_O
did they not have to do this because of their security certificate or something like that? there was news about this i'm sure

2 home games against us.
2000 x £35 x 2 = £140k
Sheer madness from dolly.

If I don’t get this as my “glamour” away game I’ll be reduced to trying to get one off the folk coming off the buses at the ground.

Back