Aberdeen away

Still baffles me that people sign up to these schemes and dont know how they work! Its called the away games CCCS, not called away league games CCCS or not called away cup games CCCS, its all away games!
Also the non ST games and semi final/final scheme have feck all to do with the away scheme!

Couple of things, why should Greg Marshall be on here 24/7 to answer questions?
He has been inactive on twitter this week so putting 2 and 2 together I imagine he has maybe used the international break to have a few days off. Like we all do from our jobs.

Secondly, the amount of people that don't understand how this scheme works is frightening.
The amount of people on here this past two weeks saying things like "I have only had Livi and Hearts semi so far" or similar is crazy.
Everyone on CCCS has had one ticket, some have had two, all those on 1 will be in ballet for a second one as of now, if you only had Hearts away so far you won't be in the ballot for Aberdeen but you will be back in for Motherwell and if you get Aberdeen you won't be in the ballot for Hibs, if you had the piggery last year or the year before you won't be getting it this year or any time soon.

People saying they haven't had any tickets are not on the scheme for whatever reason, people saying they never got a semi ticket are not on the semi/final priority as everyone got the semi.

I have had St Mirren away so will take what ever comes next.

It would be helpful if the ticket office would publish a summary table after each allocation along the lines of:

Total number on scheme
Total with 0 games
Total with 1 game
Total with 2 games
Total with 3 games
Total with 4 games
Total with 5 games

That way everyone would at least know how their luck is lying relative to others and will have a better idea of the chances of getting upcoming games.

Dont know how it works but I find it strange that some folk are on one.Ive had
St.Johnstone
Livingston league game
Cup semi and got the final.

Dont know how it works but I find it strange that some folk are on one.Ive had
St.Johnstone
Livingston league game
Cup semi and got the final.
The cup semi and final are a SEPARATE scheme :eek:
People on the away CCCS scheme have either had one or two tickets allocated to them through the away CCCS to date.

How does the ticket distribution process work for the away CCCS? I received Killie on day one - does that mean I haven't been in any ballots since? IE until everybody has had one? And, if so, once everybody has had one, do the next tickets automatically go to those who received Killie (IE in that first cycle of tickets) - or is it just an open ballot again until you receive your second?

How does the ticket distribution process work for the away CCCS? I received Killie on day one - does that mean I haven't been in any ballots since? IE until everybody has had one? And, if so, once everybody has had one, do the next tickets automatically go to those who received Killie (IE in that first cycle of tickets) - or is it just an open ballot again until you receive your second?
open ballot. once you get you sit out to everyone gets. once everyone is on one open ballot again and repeat

It's an open ballot until you receive your second.

I got Hearts as my first of the season then Livingston in the league a few weeks later.

You’re in the ballot for Aberdeen then, me for example won’t be as I’m now on two away games. Killie and Livi.

once you are allocated second ticket your excluded from ballot until all in the scheme have received two tickets each

Last time I was at that shithole it was a midweek got skelped on the side of the head with a pound coin plod picks up the coin puts it in his pocket and says that will go towards the lottery tonight :D a quite surreal response and to be fair I just had to laugh.
I got scudded one the head with a low flying cup of Fanta and collected £4 in change which went in the drivers hat .

I’d love to get Aberdeen on CCCS.
my last two seasons before Christmas on CCCS:

this year:

kilmarnock, Livingston

last year:

kilmarnock, Livingston.

pish. I want a variety

Im the same with Hamilton, feel like I’ve been in the spice of life stand more than I have the govan rear

Couple of things, why should Greg Marshall be on here 24/7 to answer questions?
He has been inactive on twitter this week so putting 2 and 2 together I imagine he has maybe used the international break to have a few days off. Like we all do from our jobs.

Secondly, the amount of people that don't understand how this scheme works is frightening.
The amount of people on here this past two weeks saying things like "I have only had Livi and Hearts semi so far" or similar is crazy.
Everyone on CCCS has had one ticket, some have had two, all those on 1 will be in ballet for a second one as of now, if you only had Hearts away so far you won't be in the ballot for Aberdeen but you will be back in for Motherwell and if you get Aberdeen you won't be in the ballot for Hibs, if you had the piggery last year or the year before you won't be getting it this year or any time soon.

People saying they haven't had any tickets are not on the scheme for whatever reason, people saying they never got a semi ticket are not on the semi/final priority as everyone got the semi.

I have had St Mirren away so will take what ever comes next.

Fries my nut that people think games at Hampden are allocated through the away scheme.

Back