Aberdeen away

Bit of a myth that is it not? Against us they sell the vast majority of their tickets.
They don’t and the story about the reduced allocation is supposed to be health and safety due to issues on the divide between the two sets of fans. They could have reduced the home seats by 300 but chose to reduce ours. Scummy club scummy fans.

They don’t and the story about the reduced allocation is supposed to be health and safety due to issues on the divide between the two sets of fans. They could have reduced the home seats by 300 but chose to reduce ours. Scummy club scummy fans.

Let’s be honest, it’s because some moron threw a seat/bottle at them.

They wanted a bigger separation (the police did). The sheep didn’t want to move their season ticket holders, so cut the Away section.

Is anyone else extra resentful of the sheep since they had the perfect chance to take our place and genuinely challenge whilst we were gone yet showed no ambition whatsoever and ultimately failed, as is representative of that failure of a city.

Is anyone else extra resentful of the sheep since they had the perfect chance to take our place and genuinely challenge whilst we were gone yet showed no ambition whatsoever and ultimately failed, as is representative of that failure of a city.

No

The thought never entered my head

Everyone on the away scheme has had one. You’re probably not on it if that’s the case
I've not had a league game either, I've had Livi away in the cup.

All away games are under the one scheme.

Everyone on the away scheme has had one. You’re probably not on it if that’s the case

thats not true I’ve not had one either I’ve only had Livingston away which is a different away game category so there is still people to receive their first away ticket.

thats not true I’ve not had one either I’ve only had Livingston away which is a different away game category so there is still people to receive their first away ticket.
League and Cup away game are the same scheme mate, everyone has had at least 1 ticket

Back