Aberdeen emails out

Is the B games not over several seasons? Is it not possible Hearts was everyone now being allocated a cat B over X amount of years and Aberdeen is the start again. Just pure luck they happen to fall in the same season?

Only got Livingston in the cup so far, fair play to those that have had Hearts and the Sheep. Genuinely wasn't aware that there was supposed to be ballots per category until everyone had one; surprised that that's been made public and then made to look like a complete f*ck up. Only Rangers could mess up stuff like this.

Same as many others for me - only had Livi in the cup. Hoping for Motherwell or Hibs, but not holding my breath.

Will Motherwell Hibs and the piggery see everyone on to 2 or will there be some going in to the new year still on 1? Surely not.

The only place I’ve ever heard of the games being categorised is in here, where has this come from.

Still only Killie for me regardless.

edited to say I’ve found it on the official site, people are either at it or it’s phucked:rolleyes:

Is the B games not over several seasons? Is it not possible Hearts was everyone now being allocated a cat B over X amount of years and Aberdeen is the start again. Just pure luck they happen to fall in the same season?
Could be right don’t think I got any big ones last year .

I just got one but mine is £30?

also had Hearts so that’s my second of the season. Makes up for not getting the final!
We get sections P,Q and R.
Section P is the uncovered corner section was £26 up till last season.
Sections Q and R are the blocks going towards the halfway line and were previously £28.
Looks like they have upped the prices by £2 a ticket to cover the shortfall of the 280 seats the cut from our allocation.

A+ and A getting same allocation is disgraceful - clearly highlights that there needs to be a change to the structure of the categories.

Buses with 80+ members getting same allocation as those with 40. Ticket office is a joke

The only place I’ve ever heard of the games being categorised is in here, where has this come from.

It’s on the club website, and is quoted in this very thread.

edited to say I’ve found it on the official site, people are either at it or it’s phucked:rolleyes:

It is up to date as it states: In Season 18/19 there were 12,486 Season Ticket holders in the Away scheme.

Got one. Not sure I can even get away from work in time for that kick off but will try my best. Would much rather have had Hibs!

Not meant to be mate, systems a fucking shambles. Still sitting on one, Livi away cup game.
I'm exactly the same. No away league game for any the 5 tickets we have on the away scheme, just Livi in the cup

F All as usual. Got livi in the cup + 2nd ballot of the semi and no final ticket. Not 1 to moan but think the system useless.

A+ and A getting same allocation is disgraceful - clearly highlights that there needs to be a change to the structure of the categories.

Buses with 80+ members getting same allocation as those with 40. Ticket office is a joke

Agreed

We have only had St J this season. I have questioned Robertson on awau tickets at back to back AGMs so it looks like it’s going to be a hat trick this year. Robertson explicitly told us about the grading system of Cat A games so clearly it’s either been scrapped or there’s an issue. Will bring it up again and post feedback.

Disgusting that I’ve had Kilmarnock and Livingston and there’s people way double dunters of Hearts and Aberdeen.

We really need to invest in a better system that’s fair I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if they are still using the same technology as when I walked up and bought my first season ticket 14 years ago.

What was the bus allocations mate

Another obvious flaw in the system/process.
Do we actually know the system used to do the draws? Is it a system or is it some database query we do? Either way it's not done correctly and to be honest seems like an unreliable, transparent and ad hoc task

I’m starting to think the computer software that the ticket office or who ever keeps control of who’s had what tickets so far isn’t fit for purpose.
They should be running reports to see he frequency people get a ticket and for which category of games they draw. Would take half a day and you would instantly see how unfair it is

My mates just text saying he’s got one, he also got Tynecastle. Seems to be a bit of a trend that!

Nothing wrong with the semi final/final scheme ballot, however if the away scheme states people will not get category A and B games until everyone else has had one then this needs looked at asap.
For the record I wasnt expecting one as I have already had Killie and Livingston this season and had Hearts last season, season before that I got Aberdeen.
Poor show though if the ticket office are telling lies to people

Ticket system is a shambles. All this category nonsense. There’s people with Aberdeen and hearts yet al I have had is livi away.

No final no Aberdeen and am no holding my breath for hibs or Celtic away!

Right looking forward to another Livi and killie brilliant

How can it be possible for people to get Hearts and Aberdeen yet people who have got Livingston in the cup, which took place before the Hearts game, are still on 1 ticket.

Fair play for getting them, I’d be delighted but there’s something obviously wrong with the system.

Unless I get Celtic that is...

Back