Aberdeen emails out

I have only had Livingston in the cup and would happily take any tickets I’m allocated regardless of opposition, my preference would be hibs, Celtic or even Aberdeen but unfortunately I don’t get to pick and choose what tickets I am allocated

That would be a fair statement if the process wasn’t flawed.

Just now, you don’t have the same chances as others on those Cat A fixtures.

I have only had Livingston in the cup and would happily take any tickets I’m allocated regardless of opposition, my preference would be hibs, Celtic or even Aberdeen but unfortunately I don’t get to pick and choose what tickets I am allocated
You do realise the main gripe with folk is the fact that some have recieved 2 cat B games this season when the club website states that shouldn't happen?

Nothing to do with picking and choosing games.

@Greg Marshall what’s the script here??

the have no clue what to do with the flawed system due to the demand being-so much higher than supply it won’t be as bad after 55 everyone just wants to be there for that. I don’t remember issues for away ticket when Walter was winning 3 in a row. supply will drop to normal levels after we have had that moment

the have no clue what to do with the flawed system due to the demand being-so much higher than supply it won’t be as bad after 55 everyone just wants to be there for that. I don’t remember issues for away ticket when Walter was winning 3 in a row. supply will drop to normal levels after we have had that moment
Not so sure pal. I think the bears are here to stay!

Not so sure pal. I think the bears are here to stay!

It’s why I’m so desperate for 55 to be clinched at Ibrox. It’s my worst nightmare that me and so many other bears will be unlucky in a ballot and miss that moment of lifting 55. yeah the party after will be great but missing that moment will be gutting

The circumstances were different, we got far larger allocations of away tickets back then, they were distributed differently too.

Last edited:
The only people that don’t want a loyalty points system are those that don’t go every week

yes but pay for every game going so that gets them away tickets , if it goes to a points based system these people will come off the schemes then pay for other non league Ibrox games if they can attend them .......

a loyalty based scheme will cost Rangers money

The circumstances were different, we got far larger allocations of away tickets back then, they were distributed differently to.

what about a loyalty system like travel club for away tickets . However the tickets need to be picked up outside ground with valid ID. Stops people at the top taking tickets for Aberdeen etc with the intention of punting it on

yes but pay for every game going so that gets them away tickets , if it goes to a points based system these people will come off the schemes then pay for other non league Ibrox games if they can attend them .......

a loyalty based scheme will cost Rangers money
I’d imagine if there was a loyalty scheme it would cost to get onto it

I’d imagine if there was a loyalty scheme it would cost to get onto it

to qualify for the away CCC's you have to sign up for home non league games which are league cup scottish cup and europa league, which was £240 last season above the season ticket price which in my case i only attended games worth £70+ 3 games i think , if the away scheme goes loyalty based thats roughly £160+ Rangers will miss out on so if its loyalty based i imagine a lot of fans will be in my position also

what about a loyalty system like travel club for away tickets . However the tickets need to be picked up outside ground with valid ID. Stops people at the top taking tickets for Aberdeen etc with the intention of punting it on
Imagine 7,000 people in a melee at Livingston trying to collect their tickets outside the ground.

It's totally and completely unworkable.

I think you should get priority if you remember when we used to send in vouchers out your season tickets book with a stamped addressed envelope and a cheque made out to Rangers with the amount left blank for your away tickets...:) ;)

I think you should get priority if you remember when we used to send in vouchers out your season tickets book with a stamped addressed envelope and a cheque made out to Rangers with the amount left blank for your away tickets...:) ;)
Or postal orders

Cheque? Postal orders for many that didn’t have the luxury of a cheque book.
But I agree that the voucher system would stop some from applying to the less glamorous games, but would be a nightmare for the ticket office to administer

to qualify for the away CCC's you have to sign up for home non league games which are league cup scottish cup and europa league, which was £240 last season above the season ticket price which in my case i only attended games worth £70+ 3 games i think , if the away scheme goes loyalty based thats roughly £160+ Rangers will miss out on so if its loyalty based i imagine a lot of fans will be in my position also
You don't need to sign up for home non league games to qualify for away scheme. It's not related

Imagine 7,000 people in a melee at Livingston trying to collect their tickets outside the ground.

It's totally and completely unworkable.

That’s the issue I guess. We don’t need a system like a loyalty scheme for games like Livingston. We only need it for the cat B and cat A games. It’s unworkable but I’m starting to think the club are stuck Cos there isn’t a system that either doesn’t improve the current situation or on the other hand won’t be abused by those at the top to stay at the top

There had been an error in balloting

Those that received Hearts tickets hadn’t been filtered through the system prior to Aberdeen ballot

Confirmation received from ticket office this morning

There had been an error in balloting

Those that received Hearts tickets hadn’t been filtered through the system prior to Aberdeen ballot

Confirmation received from ticket office this morning

So basically tough luck!!

Just makes getting a ticket for Easter Road or the Piggery all the more difficult on the CCCS.

Well done to whoever got them to admit the ballot mistake, as this will hopefully help towards a fairer distribution for the rest of the season.
Can’t blame the lads being happy at getting both hearts and sheep away, but if the system is to be fair, they should not receive another category B game until the rest have caught up.

Either redraw the ones that also got hearts or remove them from future cat a/b ballots until everyone has 2 (that may take years but)
Not fair to redraw now as travel has been booked etc .
Fair enough if they leave us out until everyone else catches up

Back