Aberdeen emails out

Those asking for a loyalty scheme, I think the boat has been missed for this as the demand is simply too high now.

There are people that will happily go to every game offered to them but, dont make it every week because their only access to tickets is the CCCS.

It would be quite difficult to differentiate between what constitutes 'loyalty' imo. What I mean is does it make someone any less loyal because they dont attend due to no tickets being available to them?

There had been an error in balloting

Those that received Hearts tickets hadn’t been filtered through the system prior to Aberdeen ballot

Confirmation received from ticket office this morning
Still doesn't add up, even if this was the case unless there was only 1500 or so in the ballot then surely we wouldn't have the volume of people who have recieved both ?

It’ll be changed next season 100%

Rangers are surely gathering some very smart people together to think of a workable system. they are never gonna solve all issues simply because of demands. But surely there is a system out there that can be transparent and can’t be abused whether that’s a loyalty scheme or just a fair share of tickets (no fans getting hearts and Aberdeen while others get Livy or saints) and I say that as someone who got hearts and sheep

The number of tickets available for cat A/ B games means it would take 1.5 seasons
for everyone to receive one ticket from that group.
Total number of tickets for this category is only about 10 thousand each season for the CCCS.(If they are all in the top six)
If 2 have been allocated in error this season , those people should be removed from cat A/ B games for the next 2 seasons.

The number of tickets available for cat A/ B games means it would take 1.5 seasons
for everyone to receive one ticket from that group.
Total number of tickets for this category is only about 10 thousand each season for the CCCS.(If they are all in the top six)
If 2 have been allocated in error this season , those people should be removed from cat A/ B games for the next 2 seasons.

Do the cccs get 50% of all tickets?

Still doesn't add up, even if this was the case unless there was only 1500 or so in the ballot then surely we wouldn't have the volume of people who have recieved both ?
Definitely something strange as I got hearts but no sheep. So if their reason was true, how do they explain some were 'filtered' and some not.

Definitely something strange as I got hearts but no sheep. So if their reason was true, how do they explain some were 'filtered' and some not.
Maybe you just missed out on the ballot bud? It’s not a given for everyone that hearts would get sheep! Just a lucky few. I managed to pick up a sheep ticket today!

Have you thought that through?

The allocation for Pittodrie is less than half of the Tynecastle allocation.

Plus all they mean is they didn't remove those who got Hearts from the ballot for Pittodrie.

Maybe you just missed out on the ballot bud? It’s not a given for everyone that hearts would get sheep! Just a lucky few. I managed to pick up a sheep ticket today!
Yeah, true. Just seems strange if the response from TO was that the glitch in system meant people who get hearts got sheep. I never expected one anyway after getting hearts, but just questioning their reasoning. Just seems like a complete shambles again.
Lucky you mate, I'm still badgering away trying to pick one up - fingers crossed

Have you thought that through?

The allocation for Pittodrie is less than half of the Tynecastle allocation.

Plus all they mean is they didn't remove those who got Hearts from the ballot for Pittodrie.
Doesn't look like I have then mate. I thought allocations were similar. Never realised it was half. I thought sheep was 2700. Is that wrong?

Cheers guys. No idea how I've made that mistake. Apologies for my inaccuracies and moans. Back to trying to source one now

You don’t want a late night like that on a Wednesday.

Back into Glasgow around 1.30am ish.

That’s not ideal at all. What I can, send it up, I’ll pay recorded delivery and you’re £31 better off. :)

hahaha you’re right, after Ross County Wednesday night I said I wasn’t doing Aberdeen but Rangers like to test me ;)

Where is best place to park if driving up?

Usually always on a bus but having to drive up myself this week due to having a work meeting I can’t get out of and therefore will miss my usual bus

Back