Aberdeen face losing up to £5M and are "fighting for their future" as Coronavirus crisis deepens

A real shame they had not committed and under way with the stadium.

They would have been haemorrhaging cash. :)

Daylate Rhebel :

"Derek McInnes believes it's "common sense" to award Celtic the title - if the season cannot be played to a finish. "

""I think maybe that decision - if we can't get the league finished - is, unless you're a Rangers supporter, might be easier to deal with and see a lot of common sense in that"

McCinnes is a tosser, hopefully the sheep go bust, maybe Cove Rangers will gain some new supporters.

For a country our size we have way too many football teams.It wouldn't be a bad thing if some merged etc.
As for the sheep and all the other haters that tried to kill us %^*& them.Karmas a bitch ain't it.

St johnstone will be the first spl club to go I think there struggling badly hence they give us and them 3 stands now they only have about 1100 season ticket holders.

Oh dear sell out Saturday worked out well then. We will struggle like the rest of the teams in Europe but will come through the hard times once again. Let's hope the sheep don't as there fans are scum and deserve nothing but misery.

I hope no club goes bust. It’s not a positive thing for Rangers if a large club in the league goes bust. We have little enough big signature games as it is in the league. I don’t care one bit about Aberdeen or their fans but we need a decent league when we get out of this.

I hope no club goes bust. It’s not a positive thing for Rangers if a large club in the league goes bust. We have little enough big signature games as it is in the league. I don’t care one bit about Aberdeen or their fans but we need a decent league when we get out of this.
I totally get what your saying, it would be interesting to see how we would fair when we only play 4 cup finals a season instead of 8. The paedos only play 4 against us as the sheep never turn up against them. Throw in numerous controversial refereeing decisions, we have always been more up against it than the unwashed.

Reactions: dmg
Surely after "sell out Saturday" Dolly would have zillions in the bank? Is the manager still continuing to splash out on St Tropez tan cream during this crisis?

When they go into Administration what league do they drop into? Third?

Daylate Rhebel :

"Derek McInnes believes it's "common sense" to award Celtic the title - if the season cannot be played to a finish. "

""I think maybe that decision - if we can't get the league finished - is, unless you're a Rangers supporter, might be easier to deal with and see a lot of common sense in that"
Derek McInnes nearly became Rangers manager - just let that sink in for a minute.

'A group of Aberdeen players were spoken to by police, but not issued with a warning, while training close together in a city park, the club have said.
Since the Scottish Premiership outfit closed its Cormack Park and Pittodrie bases, the players have been given a training programme to do remotely.
Midfielder Funso Ojo posted a picture on Instagram on Monday of the incident.
Aberdeen said the players did train, but that it was in an open space and not part of an organised session.
They added that the players followed guidelines regarding social distancing and that police gave them advice about spreading out further across the park.'
BBC

What is with some of our ex players,I remember when McInnes signed,His dream move to his boyhood heroes he was happy at Morton but couldn't turn down a move to Rangers and he turned out a decent squad player and then like a lot of ex players turns out to be a very bitter Rangers hater as bad as any poet.

Back