Aberdeen Fans Charged For the Racial Abuse of Morelos

I think picking at the term football fans here is being overly pedantic. Reading the article it clearly identifies them as Aberdeen fans.
Why not just say 2 Aberdeen fans, we know it's Aberdeen fans, they know it, the whole of Scotland knows it, why not just say it

Why not just say 2 Aberdeen fans, we know it's Aberdeen fans, they know it, the whole of Scotland knows it, why not just say it
Scenarios like trouble on a train and it's been reported simply as football fans singing offensive songs when we all know full well it's mentally challengeds I absolutely get. That is unashamedly trying to bury a story clear as day. However this isn't.

Let any English person with no idea of the inner workings of Scottish football/media read that and they'll know absolutely the story is about Aberdeen fans. We've got enough battles to fight without making one's up.

Will be buried in the news just like the beggars racially abusing Shay Logan and caught on video doing so, now imagine it was Rangers fans abusing Sinclair or Logan.....
Cesspit of a country with a complicit press.

That's because there are various media and social media persons who for years have actively been trying to demonise the name of Rangers and their fans.

That's because there are various media and social media persons who for years have actively been trying to demonise the name of Rangers and their fans.
Yes, I know why it happens but collectively as a club and a fanbase have to go on the attack and expose the disparity in reporting. We now have a fantastic platform to do so with Gerrard being a worldwide icon, lets use it. The apathy amongst us has got us where we are, this is our country as well so it's about time we stood up and be counted.

Did the press mention the anti-Catholic abuse Borna got from the Aberdeen fans? I mean objects were thrown at him, a Catholic, so it must be the same as 'wee Lenny'.

Before I read the article, i thought it was going to be the 2 blonde women who were going mental at the second ding of incident.

Maybe it was - perhaps they were two of Brenda's associates?

Happy enough to say Rangers fans kicked over a kids sandcastle not that long ago even though it was a made up story but when it's real and not Rangers fans will just say football fans. Anyone who believes there isn't some kind of agenda going on are kidding themselves. Every single time there is a negative story about us it will mention Rangers fans even if it's not true. That would front page news if it involved our fans. Same as how it was a Rangers fan that apparently threw a glass bottle at that shithole a while ago.

I think it is good news that these two racists have been arrested and charged. Am amazed it is being reported mind you. What about the thousands of their scum support singing in celebration of the Ibrox disaster at every match we play against them? Curious silence from the msm regarding this.

Now that the code of omerta looks like it's been broken by civic minded Aberdeen fans, perhaps they'll contemplate the vile songs about the Ibrox Disaster and report those scumbags as well. And, more improbably, the media might even report it too?

Good to see they have been charged. TBF an Aberdeen fan on Twitter, backed up by those that saw it, confronted the two guys. Doubt they would have been done without him intervening.

Good on him.

Surprised and pleased that they were confronted by own fans.

It wasn't so long ago our first minister Patrick Harvie, sorry Nicola Sturgeon stood up in Disneyland Edinburgh and spoke glowingly of Neil Lennon's bravery and decency in the face of sectarianism after being hit in the lower jacket by a coin at Tynecastle, over to you Nicola.

Some on here were insistent that the abuse Alfie gets wasn't racist. I'd say the mhedia were worse. Colombian drug cartel references and the like. It is appalling.
The abuse Morelos receives from the scum in this country is (at least) in part fueled by their racism. I thought we were the big bad bigots? It makes me sick.

You cannot guarantee they were Aberdeen fans (or Celtic fans or Rangers fans etc) I could sit at Torbett Towers in the home end, shout racial abuse at Morelos but it doesn't make me a bheast fan. They're covering their arse.
You're absolutely correct...just because they were sitting in the stand reserved for Aberdeen supporters, live in Aberdeen and were wearing Aberdeen tops doesn't mean they were Aberdeen fans!
:rolleyes:

The support for players from any other Scottish club receiving abuse is usually deafening from all corners of the Media.
Not hearing much support for Morelos from the usual complainers, ie moral warriors, Fare, PC brigade and Holyrood.

Have F.A.R.E OR SRTRC CQME OUT WITH A STATEMENT
FARE only do European games and have an agenda against us, Nil by mouth do not protect our players either they are a sham of an organisation, whose excuse is we only have a small team of people etc etc. the Tims should have been hammered by them years ago but once again nothing it should be called joke.org.

Hmmm both football fans, sitting in seats reserved for Aberdeen fans and they both happen to reside in Aberdeen. The plot thickens! Where's Kojak when you need him?
2mxl829.jpg

Been mentioned before but its all about stifling negative stories in internet search engines about your 'product' or in this case, club's fans

Sure some of our industrious fans could do an exercise in online stories relating to Scottish clubs fans and demonstrate how many instances of 'football fans' appear and 'Rangers fans' when it is reports detrimrental to each respective fan base.

Back