Aberdeen Fans Charged For the Racial Abuse of Morelos

Football fans, in the home area, from Aberdeen. This is just pathetic. Any link whatsoever to Rangers and the media will put it out as Rangers fans, but they haven't got the balls to just come out and say what's blindingly obvious.

No surprise given the media agenda against the boy -absoltely disgusting. I’d like to see the gloves come off now from Gerrard - no more pandering to the set narrative of the ‘mad Columbian’ go on the offensive, call out the hacks who do nothing but drum up hate against him. Ask, for example, who is the more violent player Brown or Morelos? Genuine question to the press.

Reads like some decent supporters blew the whistle on this pair of rhancid,racist scum,small minded backwater of a place.whos supppeters main song is about ending a professional football players career,our Alfie is now being targeted at each and every away ground we visit,he should be afforded the same protection that broonaldo receives.

Reactions: Dom
This is of the BBC Scotland news page, let's not call them Aberdeen fans and leave it out there because they are playing Rangers.

Two men have been charged after allegedly making racially offensive remarks at last week's Aberdeen v Rangers game.
Officers said they were made aware of an incident in the South Stand at Pittrodrie by a number of spectators.
The men, aged 47 and 57, and both from Aberdeen, are due to appear at the city's sheriff court at a later date.
Police said any reports of offensive behaviour would be dealt with "robustly".
Sgt Ross Geddes said: "I would like to thank those who brought their concerns to our attention and to those who assisted with our investigation.
"Offensive behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated and anyone who becomes involved in disorder will be dealt with robustly."

Basically to create some sort of dubiety as to whether it might just be Rangers fans that did it .... its not to do with covering up for Aberdeen fans ... its more to loosely implicate Rangers fans
You cannot guarantee they were Aberdeen fans (or Celtic fans or Rangers fans etc) I could sit at Torbett Towers in the home end, shout racial abuse at Morelos but it doesn't make me a bheast fan. They're covering their arse.

Good to see they have been charged. TBF an Aberdeen fan on Twitter, backed up by those that saw it, confronted the two guys. Doubt they would have been done without him intervening.

Good on him.
Was just going to say mate, must have been there own that reported them in that stand, if they as U say pulled them up then reported them we should be applauding that IMO

You cannot guarantee they were Aberdeen fans (or Celtic fans or Rangers fans etc) I could sit at Torbett Towers in the home end, shout racial abuse at Morelos but it doesn't make me a bheast fan. They're covering their arse.
They don't worry about covering their arse when it's a Rangers fan, that's the issue for me. They could be threatened with legal action by the sheeps lawyers or maybe we just sit back and let them slaughter us, probably a bit of both. Either way the club has to get on the front foot and go for these arseholes in the press and challenge why there is such disparity in reporting.

This whole "football fans" thing is an absolute joke. Only ever "football fans" if it's not Rangers fans. Otherwise they're named right away - even if not found guilty.

They know fine well they're Aberdeen fans.

If they're going to stick that that shite then they need to say footballer Morelos and that the incident happened allegedly at a football game and keep all club names out.

This will defo be in Spiers' Times feature on Saturday morning - he just cant abide this sort of filth within Scottish football.

Whoosh!

Totally missing the point!

If such abuse had emanated from the Copland Stand, every media outlet would have the perpetrators classed as racist Rangers fans.

All we seek is a level playing field, but you seem content to let the orchestrated and institutional bias continue.

47 & 57, the clowns could lose their jobs over this sort of thing. Just beyond belief that folk behave like this.

Just because they are from Aberdeen, attending an Aberdeen game and sitting in the "seats reserved for Aberdeen fans" doesn't necessarily make them Aberdeen supporters o_O

Well done the genuine Aberdeen fans in highlighting these so called football fans.

Why are they genuine fans and the ones arrested arent? Being racist doesn't make them any less of a fan. They could follow Aberdeen everywhere for all we know. The fact is they are Aberdeen fans and no way should we or anyone else be distancing them from the club.

y
Basically to create some sort of dubiety as to whether it might just be Rangers fans that did it .... its not to do with covering up for Aberdeen fans ... its more to loosely implicate Rangers fans
You would have to be an absolute moron to come to the conclusion that Rangers fans where sitting in the away end racially abusing one of our own players.

It'll soon be described as Black player being abused at Rangers game in Aberdeen.

y

You would have to be an absolute moron to come to the conclusion that Rangers fans where sitting in the away end racially abusing one of our own players.
Yes agreed, but its more about the headline isn't it ? The media in Scotland are sneaky arseholes !!

I think picking at the term football fans here is being overly pedantic. Reading the article it clearly identifies them as Aberdeen fans.

Back