Aberdeen fans in racist abuse claim

Don't give them the hits .

The vile abuse aimed at Celtic star Scott Sinclair in Sundays Betfred Cup Final has been slammed by an anti-racism campaign group.

Show Racism the Red Card Scotland said they were 'saddened' by a video where an Aberdeen fan is heard to call the winger a "f***ing black b******" during the showpiece occasion.
Sinclair was about to step up to take a penalty in the 52nd minute, when the racistbigot launched his tirade.

The video goes on to show Dons fans celebrating as Joe Lewis pulls off a stunning save to keep the score at 1-0 after Ryan Christie's first half strike.

Interesting that this has been highlighted yet nobody has commented on the vile sectarian abuse aimed towards Derek McInnes. The dirty orange B song was loud and clear yet again despite Lawwell warning them about this at their AGM.

I guess McInness would need to act like a thug, goad opposition supporters, and then play the victim before the media would condemn this sectarian abuse... just like a certain someone at Easter Road.

Interesting that this has been highlighted yet nobody has commented on the vile sectarian abuse aimed towards Derek McInnes. The dirty orange B song was loud and clear yet again despite Lawwell warning them about this at their AGM.

I guess McInness would need to act like a thug, goad opposition supporters, and then play the victim before the media would condemn this sectarian abuse... just like a certain someone at Easter Road.
He didn't warn them though, did he?
He acknowledged the bigotry and support of terrorism and admitted it's getting worse.
I don't think he said he'd actually do anything about though.

Didn't know those bastia's missed a penalty.
If I didn't hate them so much I'd actually watch their games.

The penalty wasn't a penalty (hand ball) and the 'offence' clearly happened outside the box.

The commentator said the ref 'had got off with it' because the penalty was missed.

Well that's alright then :rolleyes:

Also..........

"An Aberdeen fan has admitted running on to the pitch at Hampden during Sunday's cup final and kicking the ball.

Gavin Elpinstone, 25, from Aberdeen, also pled guilty to assaulting two police officers by pushing and kicking one on the body and kicking the other.

Elphinstone appeared from custody at Glasgow Sheriff Court, three days after his side lost 1-0 to Celtic.

Sheriff Ian Miller deferred sentence until later this month and remanded the supporter in custody.

The court heard how the fan vaulted on to the field where he intercepted a pass from Celtic keeper Scott Bain to a team mate.

He made it past stewards but was removed from the pitch.

Elphinstone admitted breaching the peace on 2 December by conducting himself in a disorderly manner, entering the field of play and waving a scarf above his head, running towards a player and kicking the ball."

I doubt the colour of this 'wee beauty' would be an issue for them...

01_62_24_web.jpg

Cellic fans /Aberdeen fans?
Both are virtually interchangable as far as Rangers are concerned.
The only difference being that Cellic fans
are total and utter scum whereas the sheep try really hard to be as scummy as the poets but in fact are just a bunch of obnoxious teuchter wankers who frighten no one, just like the rest of the teams in the league.
Really hope we leather these c*nts tonight.
3-0 or 4-0 would be nice
C'mon the Gers.
RTID.

You would think Sinclair is the only black in Scottish football, worst bit is you stand him beside mulumbu, contrast n compare. Always looking for sympathy these basturts, not once have I heard anything.mentioned about Goldson.

Should've been the referee they were abusing, I could understand that after the mhankies got another unjustified decision, you don't need to be the best team on the park when the officials are on your side.

Also..........

"An Aberdeen fan has admitted running on to the pitch at Hampden during Sunday's cup final and kicking the ball.

Gavin Elpinstone, 25, from Aberdeen, also pled guilty to assaulting two police officers by pushing and kicking one on the body and kicking the other.

Elphinstone appeared from custody at Glasgow Sheriff Court, three days after his side lost 1-0 to Celtic.

Sheriff Ian Miller deferred sentence until later this month and remanded the supporter in custody.

The court heard how the fan vaulted on to the field where he intercepted a pass from Celtic keeper Scott Bain to a team mate.

He made it past stewards but was removed from the pitch.

Elphinstone admitted breaching the peace on 2 December by conducting himself in a disorderly manner, entering the field of play and waving a scarf above his head, running towards a player and kicking the ball."
Used to work with this rocket. He now cuts hair for a living. Will have a sore arse in the tin pail. Merry Christmas

You would think Sinclair is the only black in Scottish football, worst bit is you stand him beside mulumbu, contrast n compare. Always looking for sympathy these basturts, not once have I heard anything.mentioned about Goldson.
If racism was such a big deal, Sinclair wouldn't share a changing room with a convicted racist.
Or maybe he doesn't mind whitey getting racially abused?

There is nobody out there highlighting anti protestant bigotry, nobody.

It will soon become part of life in Scotland.

Back