Aberdeen fans raging at Fernando minutes silence

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are the lowest of the low, and to think our rivals across the city can show a level of respect and dignity during this sad time for the Ricksen family and all involved at our club you can count on the sheep being utter cUnts.

a sheep fan was giving me shit after our loss to the scum three weeks ago and he openly admitted he’d rather see the scum win 20 in a row than us win one.

Sad sad bastards and best avoided.

You know the saying, if you dont have anything good to say.....

Well this is the case, the replies I read all trying to dress it up as "he wasn't our (sheep) player". But would they say that if it was any other club ? No they wouldnt.

I would have no issue having a minutes silence for any player (even a beggars player) that was struck down like Fernando. (I know they are having an applause).

If you can't show respect for 1 minute you need to take a good hard look in the mirror.

a sheep fan was giving me shit after our loss to the scum three weeks ago and he openly admitted he’d rather see the scum win 20 in a row than us win one.

Doesnt surprise me. When I had my season ticket, I used to park at the Broomloan end, the sheep were coming up at the same time once and singing "you'll never win 9-0" (beggars 'beat' them that score line a few weeks earlier). If that was me I would never want to mention the embarrassment of that scoreline again! Strange breed.

We need to remember this is a minority of fans and every club has them. Most of them will do the decent thing here which is what we should focus on- that he gets the tribute he deserves.
I hate Aberdeen as much as anyone on here but at least they've made an effort in doing this.
If any Aberdeen fan doesn't want to participate in this,they should delay in entering the stadium and not embarrass the club they say they love.

After a post in here last week went through all the fans forums to see how they were with regard to the death of Fernando every club in the SPL were very respectful in the posts for that I thank them .But the sheep one was absolutely disgusting some respect shown by some but the rest .
Really hate that's club and fans with a passion

Scum of the earth

A pathetic club, shite history and vile fans.

Their one good period was masterminded by a bluenose. Hope that chokes them.

They aren't even our rivals and will never be.

Absolute vermin.

Worse than the Tims. Seriously.

I agree. Wtf is wrong with them and causes this type of classless behaviour?

Remember they keyed the bus mocking the Ibrox disaster as well.

I'm not a violent person but I'd love for 1 afternoon only, a return to the football firms of the 80s. 5,000 of us booting those wee teuchter rats up and down their town.

Take away the Ferguson years and their history is pathetic. Scum of the earth who celebrate an assault on one of Scottish football’s finest ever talents like a trophy. Worse than the filth in my opinion.

A club that seem to have created a rivalry with us in order to remain relevant, then became even more bitter when we didn’t share their feelings.

They’re like a one night stand that keeps on turning up at your work to shout abuse.

I’d feel sorry for them, but they are absolute cvnts.

Next week against these basterds. Let’s make it a proper orange day. Everyone get the orange on for fernando.

These basterds are sick and fucking scum bags.

Majority of replies I read were applauding the effort from the club tbh. Few space cadets but can’t see a case for pigeon holing in this instance.

I don’t need another reason to hate them.

All Scottish clubs should pay their respects to a man who gave his all and played his part in ensuring the credibility of Scottish football. Especially amateur clubs such as Aberdeen whoever they are as one day they may aspire to be relevant.

I work with 1 of these c*nts and he honestly knows more about Rangers than I do! Totally and utterly obsessed with everything about us.

He's a wee gob shite and when he came to Hampden when we played Peterhead, (must be his 2nd team), in the final years ago he got welcomed with a Glasgow kiss after mouthing off.

Not surprising that he now has a fear of passing south of Stirling, daft wee bastard.

Not that I agree with anything Dolly has to say but, but, but.

I don't get that there should have been any mark of respect to the man other than from Rangers and that's what happened on Thursday night.

The worst bunch of scum fans out there, insignificant losers who thrive on controversy and bile.

Your team is shite and your fans are worse, perpetual losers.

I'm not offended etc but what's the deal with a minutes applause?

I can understand it for someone who lived a full life and died at a Good age but for someone who dies at such a young age it should be a silence. Maybe I'm just old fashioned but for me there's nothing to applaud. The whole circumstances surrounding fernando is a tragedy.

This is the mentality of the majority and why our league lacks the ‘sporting integrity’ they all claim to champion.

Take away the Ferguson years and their history is pathetic. Scum of the earth who celebrate an assault on one of Scottish football’s finest ever talents like a trophy. Worse than the filth in my opinion.

Yep, the very short spell of success they have is down to a rangers man.

The vast majority of Celtic fans have been respectful but there’s always a couple cretins. Aberdeen are just a vile club and support. Hope we hammer them next week. So, so bitter they are and celebrate a tackle on a man that has won more trophies than their club has in their entire history.

Is it wrong to hate them slightly more than Celtic?

What a disgusting lot. “Football fans” my a*rse. If they were football fans they would want to show some respect to a former player who has been struck down in his prime but who put up one hell of a fight. It’s not about football allegiances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back