Aberdeen fans vote on training pitch names, named after players

BucksBear

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49439456

Can vote on who to name the pitches after. you know fine well who the scum will vote for.

The nominees Alec Young, Alex McLeish, Ally Shewan, Arthur Graham, Chris Anderson, Dick Donald, Donald Colman, Drew Jarvie, Eoin Jess, Fred Martin, Graham Leggat, Henning Boel, Jim Bett, Jim Hermiston, Jim Leighton, Joe Harper, John Hewitt, John McMaster, Martin Buchan, Neale Cooper, Neil Simpson, Peter Weir, Stuart Kennedy, Teddy Scott, Willie Miller

Drew Jarvie. LOL. You don't get comb-overs like that anymore.

fb444154c0f2892641272314e27ec2e3.jpg

I was yards from that tackle and it was sickening. It wouldn't surprise me and more evidence, if we need it, of their absolute hatred towards us.

Other than that tackle would he be classed as a legend for them? It was a bit before my time.

He would have been a member of a legendary team but not a legendary player if that makes sense, only really remembered outwith Aberdeen for that sickening assault

Miller, McLeish and Leightoun were the stand out players in the team

I wouldn't mind Simpson winning it. What an utter embarrassment that would be to name something as prestigious as your training ground after someone who's remembered for breaking the leg and hampering the career of a future star (who still went on to win more titles than your club ever has), all because of a lopsided rivalry.

I wouldn't mind Simpson winning it. What an utter embarrassment that would be to name something as prestigious as your training ground after someone who's remembered for breaking the leg and hampering the career of a future star (who still went on to win more titles than your club ever has), all because of a lopsided rivalry.

Yeah would show how small time and horrendous they are.

If they go for Simpson ignoring their actual ‘greats’ (are there any) it will just show how small minded they are.
Oh, also more evidence if we needed it that it really is all about The Rangers!

Who scored their winner in Gothenburg?

Hewitt?

That's who it should be.

No Strachan on the list? Surely he defined Fergie's team?

Drew Jarvie. LOL. You don't get comb-overs like that anymore.

fb444154c0f2892641272314e27ec2e3.jpg
Jesus I remember seeing him play for Airdrie against us at Broomfield I was only about 10. I said to my dad who`s the old guy , I thought he must have been about 60 and he was probably in his mid 20s

Surprised at Strachan’s omission. No Sir Alex either? That’s weird given that he is by far the biggest name and most successful figure in their history.

Should name it after Sir Alex Ferguson. After all he was their manager last time they were relevant.

But we’re not dealing with normal people here.

The Drew Baldy Fucker Training Centre
The Jim Bandy Legged Fucker Leighton Training Centre

The thug will win it.

To that shower of scum, it's more about maiming someone, rather than being a footballing legend

Jesus Christ if anything summed up how small time that tinpot shower of non-entities are then it’s that list.

Eoin Jess ffs.

LOL :D

Can we not potentially hijack this?

I'd certainly vote for "The Sheepy McSheep Fiddler Training Ground"

I'm childish but I'd like to see us all vote for which ever one they would least like.

Who scored their winner in Gothenburg?

Hewitt?

That's who it should be.

No Strachan on the list? Surely he defined Fergie's team?
Hewitt? That would mean you could only use it for 15 minutes at the end of training.

Must be Miller. Detestable old fucker, but the player who Fergie used to turn them into a great team. Would have loved him at Ibrox. Now, wouldn’t want him anywhere near a Rangers’ game.

Fck there's certainly a few non entities there , what has Boel, Hemiston and studs neck McMaster done to be included over Fergie, Strachan and even the great Zoltan Varga.

I tried to only vote for Big Eck but had to choose 5 others before it would accept so had to go for the other 2 with Gers connections, Dicky Donald and 2 other randoms, although as stated we all know who the sheepies will vote for.

Back