Aberdeen finish 4th for third consecutive season

Disappointing for Scotland's 'second team'
Really fancy us to scud these pr1cks on Saturday to finish off in style

I wouldn't be surprised to see Glass return to the Atlanta b team due to their link up and jakey Lennon taking over around Christmas time.

Glass looks and sounds like a man who knows he's been given a job by a mate and he's not really sure what he's doing. I'll give him until January then he's off

Got a good feeling we’ll be three up in half an hour on Saturday, get the champers open!
Maybe but Calamity Joe is out so thats a big miss for us.

That said apart from Hedges they have an incredibly slow team which will struggle very badly to deal with this Rampant, Ready and Rambunctious Rangers.

To be fair to Glass its all someone else's mess for now and the Summer will likely bring on improvements but until then and especially on Saturday avo its going to be a long, hard road.

Hee haw to play for on Saturday.

Going to go with 4-0 and 5-0 Tavernier to score any time.

I bet they don’t treat it like a nothing game, they will be right up for trying to spoil our unbeaten record.

Listening to Gerrard last night and watching us at Livingston, we’ll be fired right up for it. He wants a win, 102 points, a clean sheet and a performance worthy of Champions.

Absolute non entities. They had their biggest chance since 91 for a title when we were cheated out of our league spot and they bottled it, again.

Hopefully languishing in the bottom half of the table next season. Looking at their form through the second half of the season this may well be the case.

When we went down the leagues they managed to win 1 league cup. That's a failure and amazing that the shitebag lasted so long.

The last time they finished above 4th place, we had Jimmy Nicholl in charge, and Jordan Rossiter scored.

That seems a very long time ago!

Not long ago I had one of their fans try to tell me they're bigger than us because they have a better European record...

He was right, apart from we've won the same trophy, we've been in more finals, we've played more games and we've a higher win percentage. Other than that though...

Glass won’t last next season.

No great opinion of him personally but their squad is dire and they are hardly going to splash the cash to improve it substantially.
They’ve signed Brown and Declan Gallagher so far so there is money available clearly, they appear to be wasting it though.

Back