Aberdeen Fly Kicks

worcester bear

Anyone notice Aberdeen no 7 having a wee kick at McGregor during the goal line stramash. Also Hayes kick at Alf during the other stramash down in their corner when Aribo was trying to waste time & thankfully he was pulled away by Tav.
Of course not spotted by the officials.
As an aside, the close control by Aribo in that corner with about 4 opposition players all desperately trying to get the ball off him, was unbelievable!

Anyone notice Aberdeen no 7 having a wee kick at McGregor during the goal line stramash. Also Hayes kick at Alf during the other stramash down in their corner when Aribo was trying to waste time & thankfully he was pulled away by Tav.
Had a few kicks towards him in that incident

CF3 Bear

I found it hard to see who did what in the McGregor incident.

The one at the corner both Hayes and Morelos had a petulant "kick" at each other. No problem with the ref seeing it for what it is i.e. nothing.

goaaaal

It’s football guys.....take it, give it out
That's fine but it never pans out that way with these cardboard gangsters .

The previous games against these cunts typifies the standard of officiating wherein they've been allowed to physically assault our players & feign injury those Bastards excel at it anyone who recalls the game at Ibrox or even the assault on Alfredo resulting in his sending off they Bastards know exactly what they are doing .

Glasgow Rangers (Sco)

Not really the point though is it.

Take it and they get away with it over and over

Give it out we get carded
If that happens then the club need to take it up

Our players get booked for talking back to the refs or raising their hands which are stupid bookings

I never played football at any decent level, but even when I played five’s I would expect to be kicked or get a shoulder every now and again

The match threads on here are like an episode of Loose Women - “thugs” “hammer throwers” etc

the best Rangers teams have been physical sides

CF3 Bear

Really. Madden had a good game today? All I ask is for both teams and players to be refereed equally.
Which they were?

Ferguson's barge on Goldson could have been a yellow as could Morelos' on Ojo early doors.

Hayes could have had a yellow for the petulant kick at Morelos as could have Morelos for doing the same to Hayes a split second before

Morelos had a few other trivial fouls which on another day could have had a yellow for persistent fouling.

The ref was fine today, done what he had to and ignored trivial stuff on both sides. I've watched the McGregor stramash about 5 times and only now can see anything which would constitute a yellow... I'm not going to slaughter the ref for not being able to make that out at first look.

Andrew webb

Kick at Aribo should have been a free kick to us
Right in front of linesman
I thought Alfredo handed occasion well especially as some trying to wind him up

Jollyboy John

Which they were?

Ferguson's barge on Goldson could have been a yellow as could Morelos' on Ojo early doors.

Hayes could have had a yellow for the petulant kick at Morelos as could have Morelos for doing the same to Hayes a split second before

Morelos had a few other trivial fouls which on another day could have had a yellow for persistent fouling.

The ref was fine today, done what he had to and ignored trivial stuff on both sides. I've watched the McGregor stramash about 5 times and only now can see anything which would constitute a yellow... I'm not going to slaughter the ref for not being able to make that out at first look.
I was actually shocked he brought the red card out ,It was a red defo ,but not the type that get reds everytime and even less often against us

MFJ1872

Which they were?

Ferguson blocks hajis run at the start of the game. No foul. Ferguson pushes aribo over at the corner flag. No foul.
Morelos shoulders the sheep player near the start of the game. Foul.
Bryson barges into morelos on the touchline. Foul given. If it was morelos it would have been a booking. The incident with Hayes you have your opinion and I have mine.