Aberdeen Fly Kicks

Anyone notice Aberdeen no 7 having a wee kick at McGregor during the goal line stramash. Also Hayes kick at Alf during the other stramash down in their corner when Aribo was trying to waste time & thankfully he was pulled away by Tav.
Of course not spotted by the officials.
So what?

IT'S understandable given what we the fans and the Club have gone through in recent years that there is a degree of victim mentality.IMO we should stop complaining about other teams being physical and let our team get on with it on the park.
I and many others have been following Rangers since the mid 60s through thick and thin and were never victims win,lose or draw.That was left to the other teams.Its time for that mentality to return.
Thank God. The amount of whining on here, like the teachers clipe. This is what Celtic were infamous for. What’s going on?

Its nothing to do with any victim mentality or looking for excuses, we won. The problem you have as tbf you have been honest enough to bring up, is that you are stuck in the good ole days the 60s, 70s, 80s scared to speak about what has happened to the game in recent years how celtic have taken complete control at hampden and now have refs and journos dancing to the provo tunes.

Our guys use these strict modern rules to punish Rangers or any team which gives the tims a test but use the 60s tactics to corrupt and manipulate when they fancy it. Il say right now ive thought for ages theres a massive problem with our refs gambling on football i dont mind if no agrees with that as i cannot prove it but seems obvious just from watching their behaviour. Id bet if i was going out to bend rules as often as our top officials theres so many special bets with cards, also so many foreign bookies easy to avoid getting caught.

How many posters that defend refs that let the bad challenges go on our players cos its a mans game are happy to accept all the cards alfie or any of ours pick up for nothing incidents ? my guess is 100 per cent of them. Ref supporters back anything the guy does out there any decision, any mental behaviour, no wonder it happens we make it so easy for them the club seems scared of the issue worried about the way it will be reported with full backing for all bent officials.

Yesterday the foul at the end is a penalty if its our player making the daft challenge ofcourse i shouldnt say that as we must just trust the ref even though hes been every bit as biased as the pundits or journos reporting on the game for over 10 years.

We have the most dishonest match officials in world sport i have absolutey no idea why people are using a game with no crowd which was quite timid as evidence the problem with refs is over with. Once again, unless people want to focus on a red card(which was an simple call tho i doubt he would have given early in the game) Madden gave Rangers 0.
Sorry mate you are kind of proving my point with this kind of response.I am not stuck anywhere.I am a ST holder and watch every game we play.I don't believe our refs are biased,incompetent at times maybe but fans of every club think the refs are against them.If you look at games across Europe you will see shocking decisions every week.
I am not saying corruption doesent exist in our game,it clearly does given recent events however imo it doesent stretch to the refs.
So you can either wallow in self pity and blame everyone else when things go wrong or you can develop a winning mentality.Thats what successful teams do.

Stood up to them well, McKenna trying to involve Alfie in a stramash in the corner. Wee man just walked away with our skipper right in the thick of it protecting him. Was great to see

If we had VAR I think McKenna would have been in trouble. Tough for Madden to have seen though. They are a dirty side, got away with too many challenges as usual.

by that ethos then you 'd be all right with Balogun getting swung on to the post by McKenna....? Which seems to be part of the game for you

Not sure I follow. So be me saying that if I was playing against Alfie I’d try and wind him up you think that I want Balogun thrown into the post?

Not sure I follow. So be me saying that if I was playing against Alfie I’d try and wind him up you think that I want Balogun thrown into the post?

I didn't say you wanted that , maybe because you don't read the posts properly that's why you have difficulty following them

Back