Aberdeen manager red carded for responding to sectarian chants

The Gooner

When is the press conference to highlight the sickening sectarian chants. Will it be the same as when the Kilmarnock manager lost a game and decided to have a wee greet. Or will there not be one? Answers on a postcard.

bluetonic

I really don't know how any Rangers fan can believe that the media is not biased against us these days.

Watch the reaction to this, it will be the same as the reaction given to the sectarian abuse directed toward Gerrard in the past month, totally downplayed.

Compare it with the reaction to a few hundred chanting towards Steve Clarke which was blown up to be the worse thing in the world.

The media and politicians in this country are a disgrace.

Imagine Clarke or Lennon was sent off for reacting to the cheer up chants......imagine it man.
It would never happen, never

Grei9

Stop with the anti bullying campaigns and start coaching mental strength with a sticks and stones mind set.
People will always taunt others for anything red hair, blue eyes, etc etc. Let’s not kid on that it will stop. But let’s not get offended by it.

amabluestar

How do you think that would go down at Holyrood? They're the ones that make the laws.

The world has changed utterly and there are numerous MSPs itching to get stands closed at Ibrox for similar chants.

Not sober Deedle, but we get so offended by small things.
I was the worlds worst 40 years ago.
Sometimes I just think we are more offended than them.
Its such a shame.

Rangersman2008

Wise up or grow up You've never sung similar to a Celtic or Hibs manager? You're a liar if you say no. McIness didn't react to that at all. He reacted at getting scudd3xd again. And you'll sing again at Ibrox next month at Lennon. And fair enough too. It's only football and a place to vent ones frustrations
Ironically, the only person to like your post is also a throbber

Fox & Hounds

Wise up or grow up You've never sung similar to a Celtic or Hibs manager? You're a liar if you say no. McIness didn't react to that at all. He reacted at getting scudd3xd again. And you'll sing again at Ibrox next month at Lennon. And fair enough too. It's only football and a place to vent ones frustrations
I think he’s talking about the reaction, so maybe you should wise up pal !

rossgers

Official Ticketer
The way the BBC, in particular, and the rest of the mhedia react to this will be very revealing.

Shereen Show had an entire debate about Get Well Soon Stevie. It'll be interesting to see how they treat anti protestant sectarianism
I expect they'll be delighted the referee sent the orange bastard to the stands

RS_Jam

No sympathy for him.

He hears it when it suits him.

MSM is a joke, this will get lost in the rampant tarrier performance.

Bear all

Not sober Deedle, but we get so offended by small things.
I was the worlds worst 40 years ago.
Sometimes I just think we are more offended than them.
Its such a shame.
That's your opinion but it doesn't matter how offended we want to be no one could give a toss ,they are another matter or should I say Us look at the fall out we got for the Clarke fiasco watch and see how the Mcinnes incident is dealt with I think we all know that outcome.

Gazza1872

Don't think anyone cares about the songs themselves it's the difference in reporting on us to them that p!sses people off.

stein and johnston

That's your opinion but it doesn't matter how offended we want to be no one could give a toss ,they are another matter or should I say Us look at the fall out we got for the Clarke fiasco watch and see how the Mcinnes incident is dealt with I think we all know that outcome.
Mate,if they do deal with the chanting at McInnes, then serious questions have to be asked why nothing was said after our manager got the same treatment at their midden a few weeks back.

Wilkinsvolley

Official Ticketer
I don’t think it matters whether we like who it’s directed at, its sectarian abuse the exact same as was aimed at Clarke and Boyd and the news should cover it in the same manner.
Celtic should be releasing an apology.
They won’t because they’ve no class and back the chants but we did because we have class not because we bent over to anybody.