Aberdeen manager red carded for responding to sectarian chants

Stop with the anti bullying campaigns and start coaching mental strength with a sticks and stones mind set.
People will always taunt others for anything red hair, blue eyes, etc etc. Let’s not kid on that it will stop. But let’s not get offended by it.

GN817.png

How do you think that would go down at Holyrood? They're the ones that make the laws.

The world has changed utterly and there are numerous MSPs itching to get stands closed at Ibrox for similar chants.

Not sober Deedle, but we get so offended by small things.
I was the worlds worst 40 years ago.
Sometimes I just think we are more offended than them.
Its such a shame.

Wise up or grow up You've never sung similar to a Celtic or Hibs manager? You're a liar if you say no. McIness didn't react to that at all. He reacted at getting scudd3xd again. And you'll sing again at Ibrox next month at Lennon. And fair enough too. It's only football and a place to vent ones frustrations
Ironically, the only person to like your post is also a throbber

Wise up or grow up You've never sung similar to a Celtic or Hibs manager? You're a liar if you say no. McIness didn't react to that at all. He reacted at getting scudd3xd again. And you'll sing again at Ibrox next month at Lennon. And fair enough too. It's only football and a place to vent ones frustrations

I think he’s talking about the reaction, so maybe you should wise up pal !

The way the BBC, in particular, and the rest of the mhedia react to this will be very revealing.

Shereen Show had an entire debate about Get Well Soon Stevie. It'll be interesting to see how they treat anti protestant sectarianism

I expect they'll be delighted the referee sent the orange bastard to the stands

No sympathy for him.

He hears it when it suits him.

MSM is a joke, this will get lost in the rampant mentally challenged performance.

Its such a shame.
That's your opinion but it doesn't matter how offended we want to be no one could give a toss ,they are another matter or should I say Us look at the fall out we got for the Clarke fiasco watch and see how the Mcinnes incident is dealt with I think we all know that outcome.

Don't think anyone cares about the songs themselves it's the difference in reporting on us to them that p!sses people off.

That's your opinion but it doesn't matter how offended we want to be no one could give a toss ,they are another matter or should I say Us look at the fall out we got for the Clarke fiasco watch and see how the Mcinnes incident is dealt with I think we all know that outcome.
Mate,if they do deal with the chanting at McInnes, then serious questions have to be asked why nothing was said after our manager got the same treatment at their midden a few weeks back.

I don’t think it matters whether we like who it’s directed at, its sectarian abuse the exact same as was aimed at Clarke and Boyd and the news should cover it in the same manner.
Celtic should be releasing an apology.
They won’t because they’ve no class and back the chants but we did because we have class not because we bent over to anybody.

I don’t think it matters whether we like who it’s directed at, its sectarian abuse the exact same as was aimed at Clarke and Boyd and the news should cover it in the same manner.
Celtic should be releasing an apology.
They won’t because they’ve no class and back the chants but we did because we have class not because we bent over to anybody.
That's the Scum gave it to Boyd, SG and now Mcinnes without any public apology or condemnation from Celtic FC very odd from a Club that holds high values on sectarian offensive behaviour when it's own Club employees and Supporters are on the receiving end.

Last edited:
All forms of sectarianism/racism should be treated equally.

Doesn't matter how much the victims piss their pants about it.

The fact is the - so called - anti sectarianism groups in Scotland are only interested in anti catholic behaviour.

There are political points, money and lots of media exposure to be gained from being out spoken against anti catholic behaviour.

We need a group who focuses only on violence or behaviour that is offensive to the protestant community or those perceived to be protestant.

I am fairly certain that since 2012, the levels of violence aimed at Rangers fans compared to violence against celtic fans would suggest we are the victims more often than not.

I have only read about it but McInnes should not be punished for the reaction today.

Its such a shame.
I think the point Deedle is making, is that this stuff has been weaponised by the other side and they are using it to attack Protestants, Rangers Football Club and anything Unionist and that they will use it destructively to undermine all three and especially Rangers FC.

Forget about being offended, it passed that stage years ago, this is just another political and cultural frontline in a low-level war waged against every single one of us and either we fight fire with fire or else we surrender.

Do you have a white flag to hand?

That's the Scum gave it to Boyd, SG and now Mcinnes without any public apology or condemnation from Celtic FC very odd from a Club that holds high values on sectarian offensive behaviour when it's own Club employees and Supporters or on the receiving end.
Why the surprise?
Celtc Football Club agrees with their support.
Calling Orange Bstrds Orange Bstrds is in keeping with the ethos of that club since its very inception.
Why should they say other?

So what was the 4th official all about. Was he joining in with the filth ?
This story doesn't add up. But we will get dragged into it.

You’re massively missing the point here

That's the Scum gave it to Boyd, SG and now Mcinnes without any public apology or condemnation from Celtic FC very odd from a Club that holds high values on sectarian offensive behaviour when it's own Club employees and Supporters or on the receiving end.
Considering all the sectarian singing/chanting that pours out of them, the only issue they had with their own fans was when the flare got chucked onto the pitch at St.Mirren. That’s the only thing I’ve heard them comment on.
So we all know now what they consider to be irresponsible... And ain’t it the sectarian singing.

Last edited:
How will the SFA deal with McInnes if Scott Brown gets away with it.
They'll all form a huddle and sing it to him, we know, you know, they know it's true, run by mhanks.
And if he was a player and fell foul then the Catholic e-Clare would give him another layer of punishment just for good measure to sort him right out, the place is all set up for them.

Regardless of your opinion of mcinnes (I can't fkn stand him)
In England, certain abuse is about to see teams walk off the park.

In Scotland, they send off a manager for reacting to said abuse.

Go figure...

I'd hazard a guess he was reacting to getting pumped. Same as Steve Clarke.

They asked Gerrard what he thought about the song. His answer was i suppose it's my turn this week.

Just watched McKinnes on Sky. By phuck that man's not sleeping much.

This shit needs to stop, all the offended.
We gave it big style Burns, and all the rest since.
Get over it and get a life.

It's frightening that people like these 2 just don't get it.

No one is offended by the songs ffs!

The clear lack of level playing field is the issue...

Do you honestly think Bears are offended by a daft song directed at a no mark Aberdeen manager?

I really don't know how any Rangers fan can believe that the media is not biased against us these days.

Watch the reaction to this, it will be the same as the reaction given to the sectarian abuse directed toward Gerrard in the past month, totally downplayed.

Compare it with the reaction to a few hundred chanting towards Steve Clarke which was blown up to be the worse thing in the world.

The media and politicians in this country are a disgrace.

Imagine Clarke or Lennon was sent off for reacting to the cheer up chants......imagine it man.

Due to the recent talk about players walking off down in England it has crossed my mind that the Yahoos may eventually try this at an Ibrox game.

It's frightening that people like these 2 just don't get it.

No one is offended by the songs ffs!

The clear lack of level playing field is the issue...

Do you honestly think Bears are offended by a daft song directed at a no mark Aberdeen manager?
I'm going to do something I don't as a rule and that's apologise. 56 year old and brought up in a conservative Conservative household. Dignified silence was a watchword and to be applauded. I had missed the earlier point being made.

I think the point Deedle is making, is that this stuff has been weaponised by the other side and they are using it to attack Protestants, Rangers Football Club and anything Unionist and that they will use it destructively to undermine all three and especially Rangers FC.

Forget about being offended, it passed that stage years ago, this is just another political and cultural frontline in a low-level war waged against every single one of us and either we fight fire with fire or else we surrender.

Do you have a white flag to hand?

Absolutely spot on Bilko.

I've been called an orange b######. many times. I know I am not a b######, and i am proud to be Orange, and have been for 69 years. Don't know why there is so much fuss over this.
hunks one and all!

Back