Aberdeen semi final tickets

Row B C1, I've had rotten luck with tickets at Hampden recently.

Should be able to go and select your exact seat at Hampden. Think its just us that doesn't allow that process.
No surprise not allowed to pick a seat for any of the away games,club would be revealing how many they hoover up

I’ve been keeping an eye on that too. It seems as though we’ve sold all the tickets we have been given, and we’ll only get more if Aberdeen can’t sell F1-F4?
Yeah we sold what we have given

Yeah that would the only area we could get if we do get anymore

If Aberdeen sales end at F5

We could get F1-F3 with F4 used for segregation or some of it

I must have asked this at least 10 times on this thread so apologies in advance but does anyone know when people in the 2nd and 3rd groups will get the chance to purchase a ticket?(ie.ST+MyGers)

Have the sheep sold many? If not hopefully they come to The People.
As I posted above they are selling from section F5 round to the South Stand

F5 had over 200 available on Monday now down to just over 70

If Aberdeen sales end at F5

We could get F1-F3 with F4 used for segregation or some of it that will be upto the SPFL and police to decide that

I must have asked this at least 10 times on this thread so apologies in advance but does anyone know when people in the 2nd and 3rd groups will get the chance to purchase a ticket?(ie.ST+MyGers)
Depends on getting more tickets it might drop into Group 2 - STH+ CCCS top down

Group 3 no chance it will reach that far

As it stands, all our tickets have been sold mate.

We have to rely on Aberdeen not selling out and we get limited returns from them, for a couple of sections in the East Stand.

It's far from guaranteed though, as their sales have been fairly steady.

Seen the lambs have just posted saying they have only sold 12.5k and have to hand back the rest by Tuesday. So could be roughly 7.5k/7k they hand back.
Says on their website the SPFL will decide what they get and what they hand back

Quite possible we will get sections of the East Stand F1-3 at least based on the sections they are currently selling so they have sold 12500 of those sections that might means they have around 14k over those sections?

From Aberdeen's website

12,500 Dons fans have committed to making the journey back to Hampden for the eagerly anticipated Viaplay League Cup Semi Final match against Rangers on Sunday 15th January.

Whilst initial ticket sales were strong the SPFL have informed us that due to sales over the last week they will determine how much more of the initial ticket allocation of 20,000 we will receive based on our sales figures at close of play on Tuesday 6th December.

With the income from both Semi Finals being split evenly amongst the four clubs, the SPFL and other Semi Finalists want to maximise ticket sales by ensuring full houses in both games.

The backing of the Red Army in recent months has not gone unnoticed by the Club, particularly given the financial challenges faced by many, but the message now is that in order to secure your seat for the Semi Final, supporters should buy their tickets before next Tuesday.

Says on their website the SPFL will decide what they get and what they hand back

Quite possible we will get sections of the East Stand F1-3 at least based on the sections they are currently selling so they have sold 12500 of those sections that might means they have around 14k over those sections?

From Aberdeen's website

12,500 Dons fans have committed to making the journey back to Hampden for the eagerly anticipated Viaplay League Cup Semi Final match against Rangers on Sunday 15th January.

Whilst initial ticket sales were strong the SPFL have informed us that due to sales over the last week they will determine how much more of the initial ticket allocation of 20,000 we will receive based on our sales figures at close of play on Tuesday 6th December.

With the income from both Semi Finals being split evenly amongst the four clubs, the SPFL and other Semi Finalists want to maximise ticket sales by ensuring full houses in both games.

The backing of the Red Army in recent months has not gone unnoticed by the Club, particularly given the financial challenges faced by many, but the message now is that in order to secure your seat for the Semi Final, supporters should buy their tickets before next Tuesday.
Did they get round to selling F4 or F5? There’s one seat left for F6 on their website so I think we might be getting 5 sections of the East Stand (F1-F5).

This is a count of their tickets that remain unsold. Weird that they’re struggling to sell out their best seats.

South Upper - 26 seats
South Lower - 507 seats
East Stand - 11 seats

Did they get round to selling F4 or F5? There’s one seat left for F6 on their website so I think we might be getting 5 sections of the East Stand (F1-F5).

This is a count of their tickets that remain unsold. Weird that they’re struggling to sell out their best seats.

South Upper - 26 seats
South Lower - 507 seats
East Stand - 11 seats
As I have posted they have had F5 on sale so it will probably the start of the Aberdeen section

F1-3 plus some of F4 depends how much is used for segregation in that section if we are getting extra

Yes I did notice how many are on sale in he South lower but they have been adding, possible those were held by Aberdeen for thier own use and now release for fans to buy

Despite being in the first group of people offered (mygers, season ticket and whatever else),
The link wouldn’t work for me and wouldn’t let me buy it.

No reply from anyone at rangers either.

Yet another glorious %^*& up from our ticket office meaning I’m missing the game.

Despite being in the first group of people offered (mygers, season ticket and whatever else),

Yet another glorious %^*& up from our ticket office meaning I’m missing the game.
Did you have enough points?

Feel for you as the lack proper customer service isn't helping

I always go through the website than a link - just a wee bit of advice for future

Feel for you as the lack proper customer service isn't helping

I always go through the website than a link - just a wee bit of advice for future
Tried both. Had similar issues renewing season ticket last summer via the link so got it though the website.

This time it was just greyed out. Left it a day and tried again, still nothing. Tried on vpn/work laptop/iPad etc and was the same.

They’ll be quick enough to throw me off the scheme now no doubt for not buying the ticket too!

Tried both. Had similar issues renewing season ticket last summer via the link so got it though the website.

This time it was just greyed out. Left it a day and tried again, still nothing. Tried on vpn/work laptop/iPad etc and was the same.

They’ll be quick enough to throw me off the scheme now no doubt for not buying the ticket too!
That isn't great

Only if we have proper customer service eh!

Interesting that they didn't bother replying after you highlighted an issue at their end.

Earlier in the thread I posted about my younger cousin missing the deadline for the first window (by a couple of hours). Entirely her fault btw, which she acknowledged immediately. Sent an email to the club explaining the circumstances, in the hope they would make an exception given how long she has been buying every ticket available. Got a reply within half an hour saying 'tough shit'.

Funny that :)

Anyone shed any light on the view from section P5 Row FF?
Section above the access tunnel near the front of it

dscf0319.jpg

I would send them a recorded delivery letter I done it a few years back replied almost immediately

Back