Aberdeen today a disgrace

EC54

A team supposedly revitalised under Robson, what a joke.
No denying they are far better than Aberdeen but Aberdeen hardly broke sweat , hardly made a tackle, didn't look interested, meanwhile against us they run about like rabid dogs every game it's so blatant it's unreal and never called out by the media !

No denying they are far better than Aberdeen but Aberdeen hardly broke sweat , hardly made a tackle, didn't look interested, meanwhile against us they run about like rabid dogs every game it's so blatant it's unreal and never called out by the media !
End of season, meaningless game, players already mentally on holiday. They'd have been as well stopping the league a couple of weeks ago for the top half, there's been nothing to play for.

They've been doing it for 20 years. They're one of Celtic's pets. You'd have thought they'd have learned after almost being relegated twice, but next year will be the same except with the European load they're going to have a shocker for the first few months and might not get their act together in time to avoid a relegation battle.

It's oh so very Dundee United.

New manager, new way of playing that works initially, European adventure where they get dicked on in every conceivable way because they can't kick people in Europe, new signings to replace the loans that don't work, bend over for the usual from their "pals" which initiates a complete collapse domestically, oh dear it's gone wrong, relegated on goal difference because of their "pals".

Holy fk this place is full of lunatics, I decided to watch the highlights of today's games as I hadn't seen anything of today's games as I was out all day.
I'm the lunatic but you're motivated to watch highlights of Celtics trophy day game 5-0 victory, after the league is already finished. Just personally don't understand why any rangers fan would feel the desire to watch that. Each to their own.

Last edited:
Lunatics are motivated to watch highlights of Celtics trophy day game 5-0 victory, after the league is already finished.
I despair on here at times, I am not that shallow or staunch that I refuse to watch a title party day for them on a highlights programme. I am making a general point about how fkn abysmal they are in competing against them compared to us that's all!

I despair on here at times, I am not that shallow or staunch that I refuse to watch a title party day for them on a highlights programme. I am making a general point about how fkn abysmal they are in competing against them compared to us that's all!
It's not about being staunch and saying "I'm not watching that cos I'm pure staunch" it's simply about the fact that it just wouldn't even have crossed my mind to watch it. We all know what games are like allot of the times when they play eachother so why bother watching it then moaning about it. Do you honestly think the media are going to come out and start accusing a team of lying down to another team...

I despair
Shallow
Think your staunch
Thick
Lunatics

Look at the insults you're throwing out but you're saying the place is full of lunatics :)) chill out mate you posted a thread and people have opinionated. Don't post if you don't like it. You've posted and my response is simple why even watch that game in the first place. Pointless.

Over and out. Will read your next insult in the morning :D

It's not about being staunch and saying "I'm not watching that cos I'm pure staunch" it's simply about the fact that it just wouldn't even have crossed my mind to watch it. We all know what games are like allot of the times when they play eachother so why bother watching it then moaning about it. Do you honestly think the media are going to come out and start accusing a team of lying down to another team...
Ok I will say it again I never seen any game today, decided to watch the highlights program tonite, knew they won comfortably but Thot maybe there was a point in the game where Aberdeen were unlucky , they were lucky, but no the lack of effort etc from Aberdeen was so blatant that's the only point I'm making. Not crossing your mind to watch it is up to you but I'm past all that immature pish years ago. ;)

Ok I will say it again I never seen any game today, decided to watch the highlights program tonite, knew they won comfortably but Thot maybe there was a point in the game where Aberdeen were unlucky , they were lucky, but no the lack of effort etc from Aberdeen was so blatant that's the only point I'm making. Not crossing your mind to watch it is up to you but I'm past all that immature pish years ago. ;)
So me not watching highlights of the Celtic game today is "immature"

Hahahahaha:)):))

Dropping their drawers for their wee bheast pals is what the sheep do best. It will be even worse now with that constipated looking pr1ck Robson in charge for next season.

It’s called cheating.

Aberdeen and Dundee Utd have been free points for celtic this season and probably something like +20 gd as they refuse to defend against them, sad state this league is in

If they could have hand picked any team to go through the motions against them on their title “party” day, guess who it would be…

You're wasteing you're time trying to educate some of the half wits on here.

I don’t think I know a single person that would turn on sport scene to see them Hammer a team then lift the trophy each to their own I suppose

Only time I've ever backed the sheep against them at the Piggery was final game 17/18 season.
Knew the filth would play their part in helping Aberdeen secure 2nd.
In the same way I backed Hearts v them in 05/06.

You watched this ?

No mate 58 years watching Gers but are u that thick u are not getting the point i am making regarding the media ;)
The media do highlight it.
They just see it differently.
They see a scintillating Celtic that “steamroller every team they play against.”
Even when it's a 2-1 struggle with their goals in the last ten minutes.
To be fair though, this was said plenty, those exact words used, by FF contributors.

Back