Aberdeen today a disgrace

A team supposedly revitalised under Robson, what a joke.
No denying they are far better than Aberdeen but Aberdeen hardly broke sweat , hardly made a tackle, didn't look interested, meanwhile against us they run about like rabid dogs every game it's so blatant it's unreal and never called out by the media !
It's Aberdeen, it's what they do,
capitulate to Celtic, kill themselves v Rangers ,

Tinpot behaviour

Im suggesting if its a tough game for us it has to be just as tough for a pretty average spfl side.

You tell me i cant mention any of our results against crap sides, i cant mention the home games between these 2 clubs as i think you are now saying they want to win at Pittodrie but never at Parkhead and you ignored the question about cups final/s so it was only 1-0.

I dont like the rodent as you put it either or anything about that club and know how their fans behave, i just find this stuff mental earlier in the season it was D utd losing 9 to them that didnt care, didnt want to win and handed them points, and well turns out they just happen to be the
If you are mentioning other teams, why can almost all of them, over the years get results at Celtic Park? All of them apart from Aberdeen.

Their record is absolutely diabolical against them, look at the results over the last 60-70 games, you will probably find 1-2 victories at the most, it's pitiful.

If you are mentioning other teams, why can almost all of them, over the years get results at Celtic Park? All of them apart from Aberdeen.

Their record is absolutely diabolical against them, look at the results over the last 60-70 games, you will probably find 1-2 victories at the most, it's pitiful.
There must be teams that have recently or over the years had a terrible record at Ibrox, i dont have stats but i think Aberdeen might be one of them.

We heard this about Derek McIness, sides give everything against Rangers tells them to relax, cuddles Lennon and let Celtic win. McIness that was absolutely delighted watching Rangers in europe last season, played for and supported Rangers.

The same with Hibs when they lost 4-0, dont care didnt try, but erm they beat them the other night.

I really cant believe anyone thinks a manager is going to put himself under pressure and destroy their belief and momentum built up in recent weeks by asking his side to lose heavily cos he played for them ? and that players are going to be more than happy to take the criticism from fans by saying aye boss nae bother how about 5-0 is that enough ?

There must be teams that have recently or over the years had a terrible record at Ibrox, i dont have stats but i think Aberdeen might be one of them.

We heard this about Derek McIness, sides give everything against Rangers tells them to relax, cuddles Lennon and let Celtic win. McIness that was absolutely delighted watching Rangers in europe last season, played for and supported Rangers.

The same with Hibs when they lost 4-0, dont care didnt try, but erm they beat them the other night.

I really cant believe anyone thinks a manager is going to put himself under pressure and destroy their belief and momentum built up in recent weeks by asking his side to lose heavily cos he played for them ? and that players are going to be more than happy to take the criticism from fans by saying aye boss nae bother how about 5-0 is that enough ?
You think wrong with Aberdeen, they've knocked us out of both cups, beat us in league, beat us at Hampden, Ibrox and Pittodrie.

Funny that.

You think wrong with Aberdeen, they've knocked us out of both cups, beat us in league, beat us at Hampden, Ibrox and Pittodrie.

Funny that.
Ok fair enough so explain to me as you obviously know whats happening in the dressing room how does it work ?

Does the manager ask players to relax against Celtic or does everyone involved (club, players, management, board, fans) know the score and that the points in this fixture will always be donated to their friends at Parkhead ?

Everyone from a Rangers background must be in on this and keeps quiet.

Would it not be a better idea to hand Celtic the game up there and not the final match when the leagues already won ?

Ok fair enough so explain to me as you obviously know whats happening in the dressing room how does it work ?

Does the manager ask players to relax against Celtic or does everyone involved (club, players, management, board, fans) know the score and that the points in this fixture will always be donated to their friends at Parkhead ?

Everyone from a Rangers background must be in on this and keeps quiet.

Would it not be a better idea to hand Celtic the game up there and not the final match when the leagues already won ?
I've no idea, what is a fact though, is Aberdeens record against them is an absolute disgrace, an embarrassment and it has gone on way too long for it just to be an unfortunate coincidence.

Their only victory in god knows how long was in a game that affected Rangers.

I've no idea, what is a fact though, is Aberdeens record against them is an absolute disgrace, an embarrassment and it has gone on way too long for it just to be an unfortunate coincidence.

I think they beat Celtic 1 0 in the last game of the season. This stopped us coming 2nd iirc.

It always surprises me when Rangers supporters watch Celtic play live/at all against any team aside from us. Moreso on the day they get presented with a trophy...

A team supposedly revitalised under Robson, what a joke.
No denying they are far better than Aberdeen but Aberdeen hardly broke sweat , hardly made a tackle, didn't look interested, meanwhile against us they run about like rabid dogs every game it's so blatant it's unreal and never called out by the media !
It’s been going on as far back as 1992 when Aitken became the Sheep manager and was exposed in some FF articles at that time.

Over 30 years on, here they are, fawning over the Tims with a guard of honour then apparently not trying a leg against them.

Its’ a dead rubber the excuse makers say. Aye right so why do Celtic get the free hit and not Dolly?

Not saying that they always lie down to the yahoos, but when they do it’s quite right that they should get called out for it.

You are paranoid.
The fact that Celtic are a good team just now is why they lost heavily. Even last season they were a good team and far better than Aberdeen.
You honestly think the manager will put his job on the line or the players reputation to keep Celtic happy ?

You are paranoid.
The fact that Celtic are a good team just now is why they lost heavily. Even last season they were a good team and far better than Aberdeen.
You honestly think the manager will put his job on the line or the players reputation to keep Celtic happy ?
Okay boss.

Explain Motherwell, St Mirren, Hibs etc all showing up recently against Celtic and taking something from them? Celtic have been on holiday mode and playing poor.

Numerous teams over the years have performed against Celtic, beat them and taken points from them, there is one exception.

No I recorded sportscene , don't think they have invented something yet where you can edit out parts of a program before watching it :rolleyes:

I bought an Irish DVD player. It records the programnes you dont want to see and shows them when you're out.

I despair on here at times, I am not that shallow or staunch that I refuse to watch a title party day for them on a highlights programme. I am making a general point about how fkn abysmal they are in competing against them compared to us that's all!
I think if you asked them they would level the same accusation of Hearts against us.
Just saying .
It is pretty doubtful that teams lie down to other teams I’ve always thought.
Aberdeen supporters hate Rangers and this lifts them against us and adds to their intensity

Personally I’m of the same vintage as yourself but I personally wouldn’t watch highlights of them lifting a flag.
And 9/10 times I wouldn’t watch Sportscene because IMO there is clearly an anti Rangers agenda by BBC Scotland.
I wouldn’t want to boost their ratings/numbers of viewers.

But it’s a free country and if you want to watch go ahead and watch.

Back