Aberdeen v Celtic Today

Quite a high scoring game.
Nothing to play for and no motivation from either side, in February lolz.
"Just go out and enjoy it lads" from both managers.
A kick about with ra poops winning 4-3.

kamberi to score the winner, heedbut Kennedy,slide to the camera and reveal a rangers tattoo and then tell everyone in his motm interview that no team compares to the gers

I wonder how this game will turn out. Will Aberdeen get their first win since 2018.
Celtic have no incentive apart from the desire to finish second

League gone
A few loanees who may be gone in the summer
Players maybe sold in the summer
Players maybe retiring
Aberdeen will win this

Will they get a new manager bounce? Will be interesting to see the effort and commitment from their players as so many have said they'd already downed tools and lemon had lost the dressing room.

In saying that, I'll be amazed if Aberdeen take anything, there record against them is atrocious.

McCrorie 20 yard screamer...

Well you know McIness' Aberdeen will be 'spooked' now they have Kennedy in charge and that bearded fud is still in mourning for the demise of his pal.

My flabber will be well and truly gasted if Dolly get's so much as a sniff at goal today far less a point.

C’mon the sheep (hurts to say that, choke choke) but they’ve an outside chance of a point if they have any semblance of self- respect. The mentally challengeds are in turmoil and not even the bravest man in football will polish that team. Depends if the sheep bother to try though.

If aberdeen win I will be flabbergasted to be honest.They don’t try a leg against them.If they come away with a 1-0 defeat they are more than happy.Wee team with a wee team mentality.So unimportant to us they are a total irrelevance. Fu*k them and their one way rivalry.

If Celtic where playing any other team in the league I would be hopeful of them dropping more points I really can’t see it with Aberdeen. They have won once in February. Then again you never know with the poets this season.
Agreed.
McInnes has spent the last 24 hrs rimming Lennon.
The guy is a serial loser and will never change.
Celtic to win to nil is my prediction.

I wonder how this game will turn out. Will Aberdeen get their first win since 2018.
Celtic have no incentive apart from the desire to finish second

League gone
A few loanees who may be gone in the summer
Players maybe sold in the summer
Players maybe retiring
Who cares? We call them obsessed?

If aberdeen win I will be flabbergasted to be honest.They don’t try a leg against them.If they come away with a 1-0 defeat they are more than happy.Wee team with a wee team mentality.So unimportant to us they are a total irrelevance. Fu*k them and their one way rivalry.
Don’t really buy this lie down stuff, think it’s more of a ‘resigned to defeat’ mentality and even then they’ve run Celtic very close the last two games.

Aberdeen are much weaker now than they were when they drew with them earlier in the season too mate.

Let’s hope the large number of Aberdeen players with Rangers leanings are extra motivated for this today.

Derek mcinnes has spent all week sucking off celtic and Lennon , hopefully his players are more focussed

Wouldnt surprise me to see celtic throw it today to stop us clinching it at piggery but then again the sheep are shoite and couldnae score open goals

Don’t really buy this lie down stuff, think it’s more of a ‘resigned to defeat’ mentality and even then they’ve run Celtic very close the last two games.

Aberdeen are much weaker now than they were when they drew with them earlier in the season too mate.

Let’s hope the large number of Aberdeen players with Rangers leanings are extra motivated for this today.
No you don’t think they lie down to them?Their players against us are like a team possessed yet come to play them they are a lame duck.They are a disgrace.Forever a 3rd or 4th placed team.More than happy with that.As long as they beat us their fanny fans are satisfied.

Absolute best that Aberdeen will get is a draw. They've got a complete mental block playing them. They should look at the teams that have beat celtic this year and think that they can also do it, but they will be too negative.

The sheep are literally the team septic want to play every week ,their win rate is statistically consistently the worst in the league.

Shocking for the so called 3 rd force in Scotland.

I must sound like a broken record but any team who can throw balls into the manky mob's defence will score goals. That's what McInnis should be getting into his team's heads before they go into this one.

No you don’t think they lie down to them?Their players against us are like a team possessed yet come to play them they are a lame duck.They are a disgrace.Forever a 3rd or 4th placed team.More than happy with that.As long as they beat us their fanny fans are satisfied.
You want to raise your game against the best (which is us) and as I said the fact they never beat Celtic when playing well (the cup final and the 3-3 game earlier in the season) has probably resigned them to defeat.

I don’t think any team lies down to anyone, except the mentally challengeds to Aberdeen incidentally a few years back.

Quite a high scoring game.
Nothing to play for and no motivation from either side, in February lolz.
"Just go out and enjoy it lads" from both managers.
A kick about with ra poops winning 4-3.

4-3? Have you seen Aberdeen’s recent goals for record?

Celtic will take 3 of Aberdeen.

Followed video clips since Lennon has gone.

Celtic players look happy and all smiles whilst it certainly looks as if the news has set back Aberdeen and the mourning McInnes.

I want to win it at the piggery, for no other reason than revenge for the shit they’ve put us through.

So I actually hope Aberdeen get a result. We shouldn’t be risking our key players on that Livingston pitch anyway. Rest as many 1st teamers as possible, even if it risks defeat.

Back