Aberdeen v Celtic Today

Game is at the piggery again so I can't see the sheep doing anything whatsoever. They never do there. Hope I'm wrong of course.
Not entirely true.

May 13th 2018, in the last game of the season at Parkhead, they somehow conjured up a 1-0 victory. The cynics might point to the facts that Celtic already had the league wrapped up and Aberdeen came into the game one point ahead of Rangers and needing a win to guarantee second spot in the league as having something to do with the outcome. It is after all the only victory they have had in the last twenty two games against them. Or it could simply have been a coincidence.

Team at the bottom can beat them but McInnes will still shit the bed.

Talk is Kennedy will play 2 up front. Aberdeen will be panicking and changing tactics to suit. I honestly can say this, I would rather a struggling Kilmarnock or Motherwell were playing them today.

You want to raise your game against the best (which is us) and as I said the fact they never beat Celtic when playing well (the cup final and the 3-3 game earlier in the season) has probably resigned them to defeat.

I don’t think any team lies down to anyone, except the mentally challengeds to Aberdeen incidentally a few years back.
All about opinions mate.
My own personal opinion is a team of fraudsters who fleece their fans weekly but these morons accept it as long as they give us a run for our money.

Who cares? We call them obsessed?

Whilst this game means nothing in the grand scheme of things, with regards the destination of the title. If they drop points, it gives us the chance to get the title wrapped up next Saturday.

This in turn allows us to turn our full focus on the EL. So from that point of view, this would be a very handy game for them to drop more points.

If Celtic where playing any other team in the league I would be hopeful of them dropping more points I really can’t see it with Aberdeen. They have won once in February. Then again you never know with the poets this season.
Will Aberdeen try to win?

All about opinions mate.
My own personal opinion is a team of fraudsters who fleece their fans weekly but these morons accept it as long as they give us a run for our money.
Fair enough mate, they are likely to have 3/4 Rangers fans starting today so hopefully they are extra motivated.

I’d be surprised if it was anything other than the standard Yahoo win.

The fact that the ginger troll and his carry out have left for a dank spot underneath a bridge again is probably enough to give the players something of a lift.

I think they’d rather we went there as champs, than win it there, to be honest.

Probably, its a tricky one though. Kennedy will want to impress to try get the job full time and the players who want to stay will be looking to do the same. So i think they will be trying to win every game until we play them.

They’ll win a few games now Lennon is away
Yeah suspect a few players might try now that he's gone like Mcgregor. Sheep didn't do much last time against them and never looked like scoring the whole 2nd half. Tims will win 2 or 3-0.

Think they might drop something next weekend at Tannadice if Utd play anything like they did against us last week.

No time for Hearts fans , but would like for them when back up , to be best of the rest again they hate the mentally challengeds also , hate fucking cuckold Aberdeen getting constantly spooked against them . But yet playing us as if their families have been taken hostage , and they need a win to save them .

Aberdeen have scored 1 goal in 7 games. As bad as Celtic are, Aberdeen are abysmal.

It’s more likely Celtic will slip next week at United who are more capable of giving them a game. Would be a bit of gutter to win the title off the pitch though with their game being on Sunday.

Fair enough mate, they are likely to have 3/4 Rangers fans starting today so hopefully they are extra motivated.
It would please me greatly if we had smiles tonight come 5pm and Declan are greetin again.On a wider note I would love every team to play against one another they way they raise their game against us weekly.

Aberdeen have scored 1 goal in 7 games. As bad as Celtic are, Aberdeen are abysmal.

It’s more likely Celtic will slip next week at United who are more capable of giving them a game. Would be a bit of gutter to win the title off the pitch though with their game being on Sunday.
A gutter???
I’d be delighted

Aberdeen were unlucky not to get something last time but god knows, I think it will be tight again.
Exactly this and they also dropped points early in the season at Pittodrie. Celtic don’t defend set pieces well and it’s a strong point of Aberdeen’s plus McCrorie, Ferguson etc won’t hold back.

Not entirely true.

May 13th 2018, in the last game of the season at Parkhead, they somehow conjured up a 1-0 victory. The cynics might point to the facts that Celtic already had the league wrapped up and Aberdeen came into the game one point ahead of Rangers and needing a win to guarantee second spot in the league as having something to do with the outcome. It is after all the only victory they have had in the last twenty two games against them. Or it could simply have been a coincidence.
Still irks me to this day, I didn’t bet on they c,unts lying down , fucking rhats .

The game is almost irrelevant to us now.
Celtic will probably win easily. No pressure now the league is gone.
Big nose Kennedy getting the job full time would suit us down to the ground
He won’t get it no matter what mate IMO , they would refuse to buy season tickets .

Not entirely true.

Agree completely. So I don't count that as any sort of genuine victory. A gift wrapped 3 points to get it up us.

Aberdeen are the masters of shytebaggery. They won’t lay a glove on the scum, despite them being a shambles on and off the park.

The Aberdeen supporters will probably be quite glad to lose to them, such is their hatred of us.

Good old Scottish football, I suppose.

would love a draw or defeat for timmothy

but history tends to repeat itself in this particular fixture

Talk is Kennedy will play 2 up front. Aberdeen will be panicking and changing tactics to suit. I honestly can say this, I would rather a struggling Kilmarnock or Motherwell were playing them today.

They have been playing 2 up front for months

The problem they have is their defence is atrocious, their keeper garbage and they can't defend set plays. Every team they play get multiple chances against them due to that.

Derek McInnes is one of the biggest cheats in Scottish Football.

It is no secret he has absolutely no interest in defeating Celtic.

If offered the job, he would walk over hot coals to manage Celtic. He and his assistant have whoored themselves to previous Celtic staff for years.

Lennon is gone and his ex players who hate him will play out of their skin today just to rub it in. The Sheep will not get a point today.

Back