Aberdeen v Celtic Today

Would like to be pleasantly surprised by Aberdeen but think they are woeful tbh would've been a different story at Pittodrie where it would be more 50/50.

Not entirely true.

May 13th 2018, in the last game of the season at Parkhead, they somehow conjured up a 1-0 victory. The cynics might point to the facts that Celtic already had the league wrapped up and Aberdeen came into the game one point ahead of Rangers and needing a win to guarantee second spot in the league as having something to do with the outcome. It is after all the only victory they have had in the last twenty two games against them. Or it could simply have been a coincidence.

I think you’ve just made me feel worse. Their only win in 15 years at Celtic was the last game of the season when they were in party mood. That is even more ridiculous to take on board.

If the sheep go for it they've got a chance, but they probably won't as McInnes will have his team thinking they are playing Pep's Barcelona...

They drop points today, we win on Wednesday and I have a an easy time getting next Saturday off work. This is what I want in this coming week

I know the sheep are pish but so are celtc, I wouldn't be surprised to see them drop points here.
They have nothing to play for and are incredibly weak hearted.
The sheep could've snatched a point in the last game.

Is the sheep performance against them anything to do with the mcinnes presser beforehand?
he is always an apologist , praising them or lennon and never bigging up his own team.

Can’t help can it. Rather paints your team as just being grateful that they are allowed to be on the same park as your opposition. I always think he sounds no better than a 2nd division or non league manager with a 3rd round cup draw at Us or them when he goes to Celtic Park.

It's all about the potential comedy value for me. We're going to the win the league but there's nothing wrong seeing that lot make one fùck up after another.

McInnes again fighting Lennon's corner in his pre-match interview. Apparently Lennon is not to blame for this season, it's the players fault. Lennon could cope with the pressure of winning the title this season but the players couldn't.

McInnes again fighting Lennon's corner in his pre-match interview. Apparently Lennon is not to blame for this season, it's the players fault. Lennon could cope with the pressure of winning the title this season but the players couldn't.
%^*& sake what a tube if Kennedy's any brains he will show that to his players,wont need any motivation to %^*& the sheep again!

A match thread for Celtic? You having a laugh. FS!
And yet it’s stopped you on a Saturday to contribute. Some of us do just like football chat on a Saturday and the outcome does rather affect all our plans for the next 7 days, but I guess you didn’t think that through.

Back