Aberdeen v Celtic Today

Aberdeen were the better side in the second half of the last game and drew 3-3 with them at pittodrie. I think they’ll get a point today. We are destined to win this trophy at Ibrox next Saturday.

Not entirely true.

May 13th 2018, in the last game of the season at Parkhead, they somehow conjured up a 1-0 victory. The cynics might point to the facts that Celtic already had the league wrapped up and Aberdeen came into the game one point ahead of Rangers and needing a win to guarantee second spot in the league as having something to do with the outcome. It is after all the only victory they have had in the last twenty two games against them. Or it could simply have been a coincidence.
I noticed the celtic fans actually celebrated Aberdeen’s goal too, but I put that down to them just being idiots not knowing their arse from their elbow. After all, why would they care if Aberdeen or Sevco FC finished 3rd? If it was arch rivals Rangers then you’d understand but they insist they don’t exist.

With Lennon gone I expect them to lift their performances a little bit

Aberdeen don’t try v them so putting that together 2-2

I think we would all love to win it at their place in 3 weeks time. But if you said to me they will drop points today and this time next week we could be gearing up for a party then yes please.

So hopefully come 5pm that is the case. However I'm not expecting much from the sheep.

Who cares? We call them obsessed?

There's discussing their games and then there's forensic examinations of accounts, posting adverts in a foreign newspaper, resolutions at their AGM regarding us, websites and blogs dedicated to us, actually knowing who our kit man is, having a 108k(thousand) post dedicated thread about us etc.

This for me! Aberdeen, except on the very much odd occasion, usually hide against them. I think it will turn out a comfortable win for them, now Lennon has gone.
Is the sheep performance against them anything to do with the mcinnes presser beforehand?
he is always an apologist , praising them or lennon and never bigging up his own team.

With Lennon gone I expect them to lift their performances a little bit

Aberdeen don’t try v them so putting that together 2-2

It could conceivably go either way now with their squad. They will know that their wee period is over and that all the decent players want away, there is no manager in place to impress and no guarantee a new manager will want them, so they could well all go into their shells, protect themselves from injury and just really give up for the season. Equally, they could get a lift from not having to interact with a chimp in a man(ish) suit and lift their performances.

Me? I could not give a shit either way at this stage. :) B-D B-) B-D

Will tune in for the last 10 minutes if they look like dropping points just to see the look on their faces. If they win it I’ll just go about my day blissful in the knowledge that 55 is secured

Hope the sheep turn up and rattle the bastards as I want us to win this by as many points as possible. Doubt this will happen though and probably best they can hope for is a draw.

Kamberi with a double today and 2-1 the Sheep.

He was unlucky last time out and looked desperate to notch against them. I think they will implode further with Lennon out and Kennedy in. Those players couldnt be arsed playing for someone with a lot of weight at the club. What chance does the Brave One have with his career highlight being that he got injured early in his career.

Those expecting a different performance from them than usual should turn their minds back to how we played when Kenny mcdowell took over from ally. Warning. Only do this if you're not easily scarred

The match thread on KDS is all full of optimism and plans until that team was announced. Right fromt the first reply...

4d3b587b54872076fa8bb05ec762bb53.png

Was under the impression that the game was at the Scumhut.

I do hope that Kamberi and McCrorie have a good game, preferrably either of them scoring the winner.

The match thread on KDS is all full of optimism and plans until that team was announced. Right fromt the first reply...

4d3b587b54872076fa8bb05ec762bb53.png

Surely their fans are not expecting to lose to Aberdeen at home ffs :D

They could put out their under 14s team and the sheep would bottle it.

Back