Aberdeen v Hamilton may be postponed

He’s a Baptist elder I believe so chances are he’s one of us?!? But he does have an east coast accent so maybe not?!?

I'm already fed up with this fvcking season to be honest. Games off, players doing whatever the fvck they want, no idea week to week what's happening. Total shambles. Get the whole lot in the bin until players grow up and can be trusted not to ruin everything.

Well In times like this, let’s just be glad we’ve a dentist in charge...

There’s a Multi million pound industry at stake which employees thousands of people , let’s get pragmatic & get on with things

The guy who IS qualified would never been picked as he is a Unionist.

Professor Hugh Pennington.

Leach is a fcking Dentist ffs.

His first degree was in dentistry. Since then he has achieved a Master's in Public Health from Harvard and a PhD from Glasgow.

He's not a dentist. Unless we're all just defined by the first job we ever had. :D

Pennington sometimes gets talked of as being CMO, which isn't even the same role that Leitch holds. Hugh Pennington doesn't seem to have ever worked in a clinical role, don't think he would even claim himself to be a candidate for National Clinical Director.

Last edited:
Can only be 3 points to Hamilton.
The reason for the postponment is clearly down to the action of certain AFC players flagrantly bucking league protocol.
I hope that certain other players travelling internationally in contravention to league guidelines are treated as seriously as possibly!

“Because this game is in Aberdeen, not an away game”

I’m sorry but that makes no sense at all. Either team will need to stay in a hotel overnight so both are equally at risk of spreading it. What he means here is they will make sure they can play against his beloved club on Saturday at all costs while 8 players down.

If anything the fact the Hamilton game is an evening game and Hamilton can go up and back in the same day makes that the safer of the 2 upcoming games

Which would make perfect sense if he wasn’t an Airdrie fan, from a family of Airdrie and Rangers fans. Let’s leave the paranoia to them!

It seemed fairly clear to me from Sturgeons press briefing today that another week of lockdown in Aberdeen is going to happen.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the games against Hamilton and Celtic are both be off.
Well the Tim's are not in a position to moan about it with Boligate.

However game v The beasts goes ahead with 3 players and dolly the sheep in goals
I was thinking along the same lines.
I think the sheep should be conceding these games or made play with players available from their current pool.
However, I know the play the scum soon so I’ll hold on that one.

1. Stop making every thread like this about "The Bheasts". This is entirely down to the moronic behaviour of Aberdeen players.
2. They kinda need to make their mind up soon, as the game is in less than 2 days.
I’d normally agree but, would you put it past the scum not to try to manipulate this to suit themselves.
Think PoD’s death.
Think how quick they demanded them to be awarded the league last season,

He also doesn't hold the same role that Calderwood did either. He's the National Clinical Director, she was the CMO.

He has a Master's in Public Health from Harvard and a PhD from Glasgow, if he's not qualified, no one is is. :D
He’s still in the role because of his political views as was Calderwood.

If the risk is too high and are not able to play against St Johnstone then surely in the interest of safety any other games within the contagious infection period must all be off.

“Because this game is in Aberdeen, not an away game”

I’m sorry but that makes no sense at all. Either team will need to stay in a hotel overnight so both are equally at risk of spreading it. What he means here is they will make sure they can play against his beloved club on Saturday at all costs while 8 players down.

If anything the fact the Hamilton game is an evening game and Hamilton can go up and back in the same day makes that the safer of the 2 upcoming games
That is precisely how I interpreted that line as well. And stated well in advance in a very unsubtle manner in the hope that it might somehow help to manage the expectations of those of us who are not of similar 'Celtic-minded' persuasion.

Interestingly, I had a wee trip to AFC chat (I am still traumatised at the hatred, filth, lies bullshit and bigotry, but thats for another time. Had to have a shower).
It appears most want the matches to go ahead because they think they still have enough to beat Hamilton, and don't want to do well against the Scum. In fact, some of them want to be hammered.
Sums them up, doesn't it?

Back