Votes: 272 21.8%
  • Aribo

Votes: 251 20.1%
  • Morelos

Votes: 18 1.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
Does anyone know if Sky plan to use the fake crowd noise or if it will just be commentary for the coverage tomorrow?

My ulcer is killing me - doubled up for days.

Please refrain from :

Horrendous
Horrific
Shocking
Schoolboy defending
I wank dugs
I will take 0:1

Too sick to put in the other 50 or so ridiculous jibes the moaners flood the match day thread with.
Rangers will win so don't panic early on.

Right from the start, put them in their place, finish them off and lay down a marker for the season ahead.

An early win puts pressure on the bheggars. They'll probably pound Hamilton but a Rangers win gives them some thing to think about.

It's not often we have that opportunity.

Any win will do but c'mon Rangers let's lay down a marker and slaughter the sheep, no quarter given 4-0 to the Bears :))

Can’t wait, as the Ibrox bar Benidorm remains closed until next week, it will be the Tartan bar for me. :cool:

I hope the ref isn't the star man in this game. Madden is a guy who can't be trusted at all.

I'm going to miss the game, I will not even be able to listen to the commentary as I will be heading home from Corfu, hopefully il get good news as soon as I get off the plane, a couple of goals and no injuries would be great.

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Edmunson
Barisic

Jack
Davis
Aribo

Hagi
Morelos
Kent

5-0 the Mighty Glasgow Rangers (Morelos 2, Hagi, Aribo, Jack). F.uck Aberdeen and f.uck the SPFL.

I see a 1 v 0 win from a penalty (and it will be an absolute blatant one that the Ref cannot, not give) Who is our Penalty Taker or is it back to Tav?

Totally can't wait for this . Watching from the caravan in Newquay . Beers chilling , few ciders now for the evening before preparation. Hope this is where we see us break down the donkeys

Based on pre season we should be a week or two ahead of them in terms of match sharpness.

4-0 Rangers, with Alfie not getting off the bench

Good to see so much optimism! I’m not so sure how it will pan out. First game of the season and it begins behind closed doors. The sheep will be up for it as well. I’ll take a narrow win and no sending offs.

On nights Friday/Saturday/Sunday but will be up to catch the game.
Don't let us down Rangers. If we score first we'll win....

Hopefully we take our pre season form with us and get right in about these horrible b@stards.

Morelos loves a performance against this mob and I expect the same tomorrow.

I'm making this up as I need attention: Morelos and Balogun are starting.

I really hope not.

I don't have anything against the players but if someone inside Ibrox is leaking team news to you then I hope they're career is about to end.

And if you really know and are plastering it over the internet I hope you're going to be banned.

I really hope not.

I don't have anything against the players but if someone inside Ibrox is leaking team news to you then I hope they're career is about to end.

And if you really know and are plastering it over the internet I hope you're going to be banned.
Is it any different to someone saying they've heard we are signing so and so? Transfer business team news it all comes from somewhere. I couldn't care less if we announced the team tonight anyway... We should be far superior in every department no matter the starting 11

Great to be back. Expecting a tight affair but I think we'll win by the odd goal, 1-2. Have to get off to a winning start.

Are the players travelling up today or tomorrow morning for the game? I wouldn’t think they would chance staying in a hotel but travelling up 3 hours on the day of the game doesn’t seem right either.

Are you sure you've got the time right in the title ? I received an email from the BBC today with the title
" The Scottish Premiership is back! "
BBC Sport Live Guide
Sportsound -Aberdeen v Rangers (KO 17:30)

Are you sure you've got the time right in the title ? I received an email from the BBC today with the title
BBC Sport Live Guide

I think the answer is in your own post. @DocStone or the BBC? Who to believe? Hmmmm.

BBC Sport Live Guide
Was changed ages ago

Edit; or -whooooooosh for me??

Okey Dokey. At last Footy is Back.
First game. Away to Dolly. Not easy.
First and foremost. Win.
No injuries. No Silly Bookings.
Gonna go.............
2-0 the Bears.
C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back