Votes: 272 21.8%
  • Aribo

Votes: 251 20.1%
  • Morelos

Votes: 18 1.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
We need to go at them right from start and get the early go if we can. They won't allow us to play football the longer the game goes on.

3-0 Rangers

For my own sanity, this will be my first and only time in a matchday thread on FF all season

No matter what the result or performance against Aberdeen I know a few things will be said

4-0 to the Gers
We will do well to get a draw
We will walk the league
We are shite
Stevie G getting it right
Stevie G a youth coach out of his depth
Player A is the best player we have had in years
Player A is a diddy and wage thief
Celtic are rubbish we will do them
Not one of our players would get into the Celtic team

I notice it getting more bi-polar and hysterical as each season without a trophy comes and goes

So I will watch the game and hope we will play well and get a win but the matchday thread is one I will avoid like the plague.

hDXXyY1.png

Yass! Been too long. 2-0 Rangers Hagi with both.

Looking forwards to finally getting rid of that league table on the right-hand side of the page.

I have £100 -1 5/4
£50 -2 29/10
£25 Hagi anytime 2/1
£25 Aribo anytime 16/5

2-0 would do. 3-0 would be even better with one or both of the above scoring.

I really hope not.

I don't have anything against the players but if someone inside Ibrox is leaking team news to you then I hope they're career is about to end.

And if you really know and are plastering it over the internet I hope you're going to be banned.
You for real ffs????You want someone’s career to end and you want me to have a holiday on here for passing on info I’ve heard??????

Last time I looked this was a “Fans Forum” and we were all entitled to post what we like within reason.

Listen I’ve had loads of abuse on here through the years and tbh sometimes quite rightly.

I still get loads of inside info regardless where it comes from.I choose what I post very wisely not only to keep my sources sweet but myself also.

Hopefully we'll be talking about a good performance and a victory for Rangers and not the performance of the referee. 3-0 to the Gers

You for real ffs????You want someone’s career to end and you want me to have a holiday on here for passing on info I’ve heard??????

Last time I looked this was a “Fans Forum” and we were all entitled to post what we like within reason.

Listen I’ve had loads of abuse on here through the years and tbh sometimes quite rightly.

I still get loads of inside info regardless where it comes from.I choose what I post very wisely not only to keep my sources sweet but myself also.

If this info is coming from a Rangers employee - you'd fucking better believe it. If he or she thinks impressing his or her mates is worth giving information to our opponents then they can %^*& right off and I don't give a damn who it is.

Ditto if you think looking ITK on a messageboard is worth revealing our team to one of our biggest rivals, then your priorities need recalibrated.

If you think there's nothing wrong here, do you think your source will be happy to tell the manager he's been leaking team info to someone who then plasters it all over the internet? There's a reason there is a big blue wall around the practice pitch at Auchenhowie

If this info is coming from a Rangers employee - you'd fucking better believe it. If he or she thinks impressing his or her mates is worth giving information to our opponents then they can %^*& right off and I don't give a damn who it is.

Ditto if you think looking ITK on a messageboard is worth revealing our team to one of our biggest rivals, then your priorities need recalibrated.

If you think there's nothing wrong here, do you think your source will be happy to tell the manager he's been leaking team info to someone who then plasters it all over the internet? There's a reason there is a big blue wall around the practice pitch at Auchenhowie
It’s a Fans Forum.

We are all allowed to post what we want.

Exclusives are what make this site so unique.

Put your dummy away ffs.

It’s a Fans Forum.

We are all allowed to post what we want.

Exclusives are what make this site so unique.

Put your dummy away ffs.

Don't bother trying to justify yourself to me. If Gerrard wanted Aberdeen to know our team he'd have named it at the press conference. You might not think it makes a difference, our coaching staff disagree.

Your source at best is saying he doesn't give a shit about his employers. At worst, he's deliberately trying to %^*& us over. Either way this season will be difficult enough without treacherous aresholes undermining the team from inside the camp.

Don't bother trying to justify yourself to me. If Gerrard wanted Aberdeen to know our team he'd have named it at the press conference. You might not think it makes a difference, our coaching staff disagree.

Your source at best is saying he doesn't give a shit about his employers. At worst, he's deliberately trying to %^*& us over. Either way this season will be difficult enough without treacherous aresholes undermining the team from inside the camp.
lets be honest Aberdeen will 99% know our starting 11.

Of course three points is all that’s important but I really want to us to do it in style and put that shitebag McInnes back in his box.

New season, hopefully new attitude. I want us to batter every team for the full 90 minutes and learn from our mistakes. Not too much to ask for, I have a feeling this is going to be a great season starting with a convincing 3 points tomorrow. WATP!

How the game will unfold is fairly predictable. McIness will set his team up defensively with instructions to get physical with Rangers in order to put them off their game, thereby neutralising the 'skills-gap', then look to hit back on a fast counterattack, or try to engineer a set-piece in a scoring position.

Rangers are by far the better team, but I'd happily settle for a win of any kind. I think right now we do not have the kind of powerful, hard-charging, dynamic midfielder, capable of unsettling and opening up packed opposition defenses in order to create scoring opportunities for teammates - much as Brown does for the yahoos. So, in my view, Rangers are still a work in progress, and until such times as Gerrard puts the finishing touches to the team he has created, winning ugly or by the odd goal in the SPL is more than fine with me..

Slightly worried as our recent results against Aberdeen haven't been as good as they should have been at times, but also very confident as we should have too much for them.

Aribo to score and a 2 or 3 nil victory is seeming like a good shout to me, but as always just any victory will do me

Prediction.

Goalless opening half hour. Posters on here saying “Alfie’s chucked it” needs to lose a couple of kilos etc.

Alfie scores the opener on 35 minutes.

Hagi doubles the lead just before half time.

Posters now saying #55 is in the bag and expecting Hamilton to nick a point tomorrow.

Still 2-0 Rangers going into the third minute of injury time after an uneventful second half

Posters saying “team have downed tools, we’ll not win anything with these charlatans”.

Welcome back to the madness of the match thread.

Morning troops! Absolutely buzzing already.

3-0 to the famous
Alfie, Hagi, Aribo

Back