Votes: 18 1.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
hDXXyY1.png

4-0 to the Gers. Be interesting to see how we use the 5 subs. Would like to see the younger lads get some minutes in it when we are in control of the game

I can see these sheep shagging pricks kicking lumps out of Hagi and Aribo tomorrow, with a healthy dollop of Alfie baiting.

Get into the scum!

Missed these (until the madness of the game starting)

3-1 bears. Aribo, Alfie and Barker or Dapo (whoever comes on to save Alfie’s legs for europa game)

Mon the Gers, just do it.

It has been a long wait, but it’s important to lay down a marker in this game up in Sheepland, put them back in their pen.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Nerves jangling already. Have stuck at tenner on at -2
WH has Sheep at 6/1 FFS :eek: Must just be reflection of the bets placed balance.

More confident than normal about going there and winning tomorrow. Rangers 4 Aberdeen 0 Morelos, Kent, Aribo, Hagi.

A couple of goals margin to us and no injuries will suit me perfectly. C’mon Rangers and welcome back.

I'm making this up as I need attention: Morelos and Balogun are starting.

No surprise with Alfie starting - unless a bid is in and signed and money on way to bank he plays

interesting re balogun - harsh on edmundson but that’s why gerrard gets paid the bucks

Here we go.

2-0 Rangers, Kent first goal.

Come on the famous.
Any kind of won for me will do but your suggestion sounds great
Anyone got any suggestions of where to watch game in Chester as in the town on Saturday thanks

Feel there will be a penalty in this game - hopefully for us - but it is Madden we are up against.

Tav anytime @17/4 with Lads.

They're also quoting 10/1 for Alfie to be red-carded

Back