Match Thread Aberdeen v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Premier Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
LAD26hT.png

Forgive my ignorance but are you allowed to ask on follow follow if there any spares for tomorrow. Unfortunately I live in Aberdeenshire so could easily meet at the found. Just looking for clarity if I can post that I am looking for 1 or 2 spares for me and my wife.

Forgive my ignorance but are you allowed to ask on follow follow if there any spares for tomorrow. Unfortunately I live in Aberdeenshire so could easily meet at the found. Just looking for clarity if I can post that I am looking for 1 or 2 spares for me and my wife.

The ticket forum - might be worth setting a notification for new posts by watching the ticket forum mate.

For anyone planning to watch on RangersTV, don't forget to log in early to make sure you get any VPN issues sorted out. Premier Sports match feeds have proved to be temperamental in the past with many people reporting that their VPN was blocked. :cool:

Quite simply, our biggest game of the season so far. Our return can't be complete till we win a trophy, as that's what Rangers are all about.
Tomorrow will be a battle, ignore their form and ignore our recent goalscoring excellence. This is 90 minutes where we must give everything, compete for every ball, play our strongest team, and leave nothing out there in pursuit of silverware.

I'm nervous already.

Get tore into them, right in their faces and their limited players will make mistakes and play with controlled aggression and speed and we will win, anything less and it will be a struggle. It really is all about us. WATP

Would absolutely love them to try and fail to wind up Morelos as he smiles his way to a hat-trick.

Should beat them but Arfield will be a massive loss if he doesn't make it.

No doubt the sheep will raise their game when Rangers come to town.
We're in decent form right now, 3-0 for us.

We should win this, but it would be a real kick in the teeth if we didn't. They put us out in the LC semi, a trophy I was sure we could win. If we lost to them again, we could lose both cups and the league because of Aberdeen even if we beat Celtic in the remaining games we and hand them a treble. It doesn't even bear thinking about. We must really be up for this in every department as a team, including discipline.

For anyone who might be over in the Balkans in the coming week, tomorrows game is live on Sportklub tv and Fridays game against Hibs is live on Arena Sport tv. Most decent cafes/bars will have these sports channels.

Morelos will be up for pumping them

I reckon 2 or 3 goals from him by half time then get him off the pitch before he gets sent off for blinking at the referee.

I really hope Arfield makes it tomorrow. If not, then I'd like to see Davis start.

I don't think McCrorie is the answer when we have Jack & Kamara, who are undroppable at the moment.

Keep the “high tempo “game that we had 1st half against Dundee,keep the heid,keep 11men on the park,2-0 to the Glasgow Rangers "

Mon the Gers, just do it.

It's always great to see the sheep back in their pen. Full effort for 90 minutes should see us through comfortably.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Just saw a back page headline in The Sun and our manager asking (pleading?) with the referee to keep all 22 players on the park.

I didn't read it and I hope I'm wrong but I simply do not see that there's any way that we won't be berating the ref's performance this time tomorrow. It may not involve a red card but one way or another Clancy will impact on our performance.

Just saw a back page headline in The Sun and our manager asking (pleading?) with the referee to keep all 22 players on the park.

I didn't read it and I hope I'm wrong but I simply do not see that there's any way that we won't be berating the ref's performance this time tomorrow. It may not involve a red card but one way or another Clancy will impact on our performance.

As long as we keep 11 players on the park, he can send as many of them off as he wants!

This is a Battle Fever game. Bring it on. I really hope we can keep up the improvement, if so it will give others that wee bit of concern which can lead to error.

It’s down to us after hibs capitulation today to stop this treble and to get us to a final where we can win our first major trophy in 7 long years .

Massive .

We come flying out the blocks the sheep won’t live with us, keep the pressure on Rangers and scud them!

Quite simply, our biggest game of the season so far. Our return can't be complete till we win a trophy, as that's what Rangers are all about.
Tomorrow will be a battle, ignore their form and ignore our recent goalscoring excellence. This is 90 minutes where we must give everything, compete for every ball, play our strongest team, and leave nothing out there in pursuit of silverware.

I'm nervous already.

Our return won't be complete until we win 55. A major trophy is an important step though.

Back