Match Thread Aberdeen v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Premier Sports

Fair enough, we’ll beat them at Ibrox
Like in December we need to get a serious grip here bomb out barasic( not interested) for halliday get mcrorie in there we were not physical enough today, why can't Gerrard make a change to actually win the game today

McCrorie must play in the replay, I do have him behind in the pecking order but we won nothing in the air in the midfield today put us under pressure.

How can McCoist compliment Clancy. He said that Cosgrove could have seen red, McLennan should have been sent off. Missed Lowe who should have been given a yellow, missed the fouls on Morelos but apart from that he had a good game

He didn’t miss the fouls on Morelos, he was happy to allow them all day, no doubt in the hope Morelos would react and give him a chance to send him off.

Can play a whole lot better than that. They just crowded the middle of the pitch and were allowed to barge us off the ball all game. On such a tight pitch and with those tactics we didn't get the space to flow. 3 or 4 zero at the Brox no probs.

While the whole team bar Worral, Kamara and McGregor were pretty awful, Jack doesn't seem to have taken on board whatever the manager said to him after the game on Wednesday. Very poor.

Ally must be huffin glue if he thinks that was a decent refereeing performance, he never gave a foul on Morelos until 90 odd minutes despite him being fouled constantly and ifthat tackle on Arfield is made by a Rangers player then its a red
The elbow on Barisic was a red.

Reactions: dmg
I think the way he’s singled out ever time is a bit pathetic. Tav was just as bad, Jack was the worst player on the park, and Goldson was garbage too, but it always seems to come back to the left back
Well you think after the First time he gave it away he would learn but no. It’s basic stuff. He was awful

Will Mrs Compliance come after Alfie again now? Let's see how many times they show his kick on the replays. Sportscene will have multiple views I'm sure

Let’s compare the effort that Aberdeen put in to the game on Saturday. I can see Celtic boosting their goal advantage for this one.

We are still lucky to be in the cup after a performance like that. We allowed Aberdoom to drag us down to their level, although they were aided and abetted by Clancy who gave them a foul every time one of them down, while allowing them to kick us up and down the park.

Delighted that we managed to get a replay from that dire performance. Kamara was outstanding, as for the rest of them, they really need to change their attitude. I also wonder why SG never made any subs?

You know what, I think Morelos should be commended for keeping his head there. I’d have probably lost the plot, he conceded fouls, but got nothing whilst being persistently fouled throughout the game.

A stinking show of the extent to which he is refereed differently.
Yes. No wonder he becomes frustrated.
Clancy actually ignored the laws in order to fck Morelos over.
McCoist simply lacks the bottle to put Rangers point of view over.

It’s all the players fault mate. You can’t blame a manager for how HIS players do, it’s not like he picks the team or formulates the game plan....

Fed up of excuses, that today was shit and the manager failing to make a change is not good enough.

We had match winners on the bench, change the course of the game and use them.

Tactically weak and too scared to make a decision.

Clancy correct to book Morelos- but there after allowed his personal opiniom to cloud his professional one.

Also, advantage you absolute fanny..

Anyway, glad to still be in the cup.

I think the yellow was harsh.. there was contact although Alfie made a delayed meal of it, no penalty but no yellow for me. A yellow for simulation is a blatant dive with no contact, expected the worst form that cheating F*** Clancy anyway

Delighted that we managed to get a replay from that dire performance. Kamara was outstanding, as for the rest of them, they really need to change their attitude. I also wonder why SG never made any subs?
All he could really do was sub DM for DM or bring on Halliday for Barisic, who improved in the 2nd half.

Was lucky enough to have missed the first half.

Yup, we allowed them a couple of chances in the second half, but the two offisides we ersed up, and the pinch that Arfield missed tell us we're still a good bit away from where we need to be.

We simply need to be smart enough to take these chances when they come along.

Really? - show us your medals, your coaching badges, anything.

What the %^*&?

This Gerrard can do no wrong is utter pish. We had players on that park not performing, we had match winners on the bench.

It's not up to me to make a tactical change. That's what Gerrard gets paid to do.

Fed up of excuses, that today was shit and the manager failing to make a change is not good enough.

We had match winners on the bench, change the course of the game and use them.

Tactically weak and too scared to make a decision.

Who would you have taken off?

As has been noted, a little composure on a number of breakaways and we would have won the game.

Like in December we need to get a serious grip here bomb out barasic( not interested) for halliday get mcrorie in there we were not physical enough today, why can't Gerrard make a change to actually win the game today
You are surely having a laugh re Barasic? What exactly did Barasic do wrong today? I thought he was good defensively and that he was as physical as I have seen him. One of his better performances IMHO.

Anyone got the stats for games refereed by Clancy?

That should be the sort of information gathered by the SFA to prove to the supporters that there is no bias in our game.
It's what he lets the other side off with which doesn't get recorded that matters.

Last edited:
He didn’t miss the fouls on Morelos, he was happy to allow them all day, no doubt in the hope Morelos would react and give him a chance to send him off.

I take it like Muir V killie, this absolute arsehole of a supposed ref will be in charge of the replay ?. Clancy is a fuukin Nonce.

53065784_1215934865254972_2222100157783080960_n.jpg

Back