MOTM Poll Aberdeen v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
q7d6wzj.png

Last edited:
Looking forward to tomorrow. Off work next week so can have booze watching game. Come on Gers. Let’s do it

They've conceded 1 in their last 5 games. Given our performances of late haven't been as scintillating as earlier in the season, combined with our injury worries, I can see this being tight.

0-1 Tav penalty will do nicely.

Outside of the piggery, our most difficult away fixture remaining. Against a team who do what St Mirren do, but better.

Leave little space, pack the defence, hit on the break with a big physical target man.

They had a semi final a few weeks ago v the beggars and played like it was an end of season kickabout. Tomorrow this will be their Cup final and they will fly into tackles and sweat blood to beat us.

Rangers at our best will win, regardless.
Rangers not at our sharpest and not at the right level of tempo and aggression could lose.

How we play decides it, and a win would be as big a step towards 55 as the victory last weekend.

Hopefully we'll hit form tomorrow and blow them away.
Be interesting to see the starting XI. I'd be tempted to play Zungu and maybe Itten, as it's going to be a physical battle, although Hagi also deserves a start.
A stress free 2-0 please Rangers!

I’m actually the opposite of this, which is unusual for me. The win last week and a whole week to prepare will mean I think we will be ready to blow Aberdeen away.

Hope you're right mate. A win for us tomorrow will be a hammer blow for any faint hopes the other lot have Outside of the OF matches this will be one they've had circled in the calendar as one where we could drop something.

Win and that will puncture the yahoos. They're expecting dropped points tomorrow.

A low-scoring draw or a one-goal win. Not sure which.

Sure, a difficult game but we can do it. The guys have to believe we just keep doing it.

Hope you're right mate. A win for us tomorrow will be a hammer blow for any faint hopes the other lot have Outside of the OF matches this will be one they've had circled in the calendar as one where we could drop something.
Gerrard mentioned at the press conference the difference having the whole week to prepare makes at training. I think it will benefit us enormously.

3 points tomorrow another giant leap to 55 ;)

I'll take any win but think with the full week to prepare we should outplay them. It will be drummed into them that last week means nothing if we don't get a result and they should have bit more confidence with themselves.

This is a huge game. Got to start quickly and control the game like the last time. Hopefully with a week to prepare we will have more pace. 2-0 to the Rangers.

Back