MOTM Poll Aberdeen v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
Fans have a set narrative in their minds regarding certain players and try to fit what happens in a match around this to support it. Usually they are waiting for any perceived error and they can trundle out the old " i told you so " when in reality it is just an all round controlled , well executed 3 points. Let's just enjoy the moment and let the opposition do the fretting.

Fantastic win. Terrible goal to lose though and caused the last 20 or so minutes to be more nervy that it should have. Scoreline flattered the sheep scum. Kent and Morelos looked back to their best yesterday, keep that up and the rest of the league are f*cked. Even more so than they are already ;)

We charge on

Buff has two goals, great all round play

Kent had two assists, one cleared off the line and Lewis had a cracking save for another.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant

A wonderful win.

Daft goal to lose when the game was a procession and totally in the bag.

We seem to be losing goals for that one lapse in concentration, a'la Borna v Motherwell.

I would have taken that before the match, but a nice, wee 4-0 thumping would have sent out a better signal.

Incidentally, the ref once again. How that assault on Borna wasn't a red card I'll never know? The roles are reversed and we know the outcome.

The very fact that c_-t McInnes takes him off tells you all you need to know. Brother Beaton? You couldn't make it up.

Good to see the front three all having good games for the first time in a couple of months. Frightening to think how good we can be with Alfie in form in the run in.

We're likely going to have at least one of Alfie/Kent/Roofe/Hagi on the bench every week. What a position to be in if all are fit and firing.
and Itten chomping at the bit waiting his chance......

I know mate I read the rule wrong. Always thought accidental was yellow. Didnt realise that would be classed as no attempt and therefore a red.

Tbh I do think the Sheep player is a bit unlucky but, you can argue that if he is in the wrong place then tough shit. I like the double jeopardy rule now but, it still does have flaws. Same with most rules though mate.

Aribo is excellent but becomes a liability when tired. At 1-0 he pushed a player in the dying minutes of a recent game giving away a free kick near the goal. Stevie G must watch for this and substitute.

Back