Match Thread Aberdeen v Rangers - 16:30 Sunday - BT Sports

Mate it's only 4 months in.
Bid of £6m should see Tavi playing in England in January. That money and EL money will be given to him to bulk up the team, that's just the way I see it going down, Candias as a back up to Grezda ain't so bad, but if Tavi is in the team Candias needs to play to cover his arse which I find fuking woeful TBH
Let me get this straight; our loser mentality captain, who you value at 6 million, who is top goalscorer from right back, has more assists than any other full back in the league should be replaced by whom, exactly? Bare in mind we could only afford about 3 million max. Go on, enlighten me as to who is ripping it up? I suppose we could look at the right back who made the Europa League team of the week...i hear we could get him for 6 million.

Let me get this straight; our loser mentality captain, who you value at 6 million, who is top goalscorer from right back, has more assists than any other full back in the league should be replaced by whom, exactly? Bare in mind we could only afford about 3 million max. Go on, enlighten me as to who is ripping it up? I suppose we could look at the right back who made the Europa League team of the week...i hear we could get him for 6 million.
Every single time we have a crunch game like a semi Sunday or against them Tavi & Candias arse collapse.
Just so u are getting it straight, go check their stats in those games. Please Do.
We will win fuk all with them 2 they have zero bottle.
Need better..

Back