Match Thread ** Aberdeen v Rangers - 19:45 Tuesday - Sky Sports **

Potential undoubtedly cav and I still think he'll prove to be an excellent signing.

His last few performances have been poor though and I don't think he's done anything to merit a start tonight.
Reasonable argument as always.Enjoy tonight up there,just watch your back with those sheepy barstewards mate.

Good point, well made!

These players MUST know Gerrard will be watching and their future career here is dependent on them impressing him enough to think they are worth keeping.
Exactly mate.

We are due a performance from this set of players. Tonight is the time to deliver that. No messing about, 100% focus on the job in hand and do not come away from that hole without a victory. At least salvage some pride as we hit the end of the season.

Exactly mate.

We are due a performance from this set of players. Tonight is the time to deliver that. No messing about, 100% focus on the job in hand and do not come away from that hole without a victory. At least salvage some pride as we hit the end of the season.
You would think, but with this lot it’s hard to tell what we will get. Hopefully Bates will help steady the defence and McCrorie will add a bit of dig to our powderpuff midfield.

My main concern is Dolly will be right up for it as well, a win for them guarantees 2nd which being honest, is a good achievement for them given how much we spent compared to them.

Alnwick

Tav Alves Bates Halliday

McCrorie Goss

Candeias Dorrans Murphy

Morelos

Driving up at 3 solo due to none of my mates getting tickets and not enough to run a bus.

3 points are coming our way I reckon.

If that's the team which starts we have a right good chance of winning. If it's a midfield two of Holt and Dorrans then I fear the worst.

Really hope we silence McInnes again. I like the team being bandied about in earlier posts and the return of Goss would be welcomed (although I wouldn't be adverse to Docherty playing instead of him).

Thinking it will be a score draw.

Two poor teams going head to head. JN may have stumbled onto a nice wee midfield with
McRorie and Goss. Although I'm not a great fan, Herrera has to be on the bench. We had only 2 strikers on Saturday then one goes off ill, so we're stuck with Morelos who looks disinterested. Anything happens and we're goosed.
I'd actually go 3 1 5 1
Jak
Bates Alves Martin
McRorie
Candeias Holt Dorrans Goss Murphy
Morelos

Not confident for this tonight.

Mainly due to how the team has been in recent weeks. Was hoping for some sort of reaction Saturday against killie which didn't happen regardless of the late goal.

Therefore, I've no real confidence this group of players will have the balls for the fight both tonight and Sunday.

If we win tonight that’s 4 wins v dolly and we still won’t be certain of second

What a cluster %^*& of a season

2 defeats and we finish 4th, finishing behind the 3 top division clubs who hate us most. That terrifies me.

Not confident tonight, based on this group of players constantly letting us down, and on the law of averages after beating them 3 times already.

Go on Rangers, please prove me to be a pantie wetting big feartie.

If we win tonight that’s 4 wins v dolly and we still won’t be certain of second

What a cluster %^*& of a season

When you see it in black & white like that...mental.

3-1 Rangers tonight. No rationale other than optimism & McInnes being a shitebag.

A lot more confident with McCrorie in the holding roll as it'll be a battle tonight. Quietly confident we will sneak it 2-1.

A wee reminder for US-based bears... the Bleacher Report Live app is streaming today's game for free. They won SPL rights for next season and are broadcasting tonight's game free on their app. They also have the game v Hibs on the weekend for free on the app.

This is a legitimate stream - see press release below....

http://worldsoccertalk.com/2018/04/...ottish-premiership-rights-stream-via-br-live/

Someone on here posted about this a week or so ago, and I've downloaded the app on iPhone.

Next season there will be a subscription required, and I think they only have the 'live' televised games - not every Rangers game , so RTV will still be a better choice to get all the games live for overseas bears.

Blood and guts performance required that's what I want to see

Back