Match Thread ** Aberdeen v Rangers - 19:45 Tuesday - Sky Sports **

As previous ,apart from the risk that is young rossiter,any alternative set up suggestions would be fantastic.

Given that Goss is ill, we could, theoretically, have played Hodson, Alves and Docherty. Quite honestly, it wouldn't have been much - if any - improvement.

Hodson I agree. Russell Martin is a joke figure with supporters, he’s been very poor for us. Surprised you feel Greg Docherty isn’t a better option than Holt or an off form Dorrans. I like his energy, and not sure why we bought him if he’s behind Goss, Holt and Dorrans.

I missed the first thirty minutes of the game but when i got home my boys said we had started really well but collapsed after the penalty. Just watched it and how that was given as a penalty is beyond belief but we had indeed started the game well.
The problem with our recent teams is that they don't react well to things going against them during games. Warburton, Caixinha, Murty and even back to McCoist, we collapse immediately after losing a goal or something goes against us.
Against your poor/average teams we maybe get away with it but against mid to better teams we lose points. It's vital the new manager targets this and rectifies it as soon as possible.

To be honest at this point in the season I couldn't care less abut the performances- we need points and the point at the Sheep Pen could prove crucial.

I don't see the spoon burners getting anything at Tynecastle so a point at Easter Road will be enough I reckon

Back