Match Thread ** Aberdeen v Rangers - 3rd December 12:30 - Sky Sports **

Well Done Graeme Murty ! Six points off the sheep is magic ! If only Pedro had stuck around to see what he has created .

Same type of goal Wes lost up there last season.

Needs to get more training to sort that right hand side weakness he's got.

Great result. Haven't seen the match, will watch later on RTV.
Heard the sending off was suspect.....
Second place...woohoo!

Now that was a Rangers performance. I was going to have a dry night but feck it, a couple of drinks is in order. Well done Murty, the players and especially young McCrorie and Bates.

Radio Scotland in funeral mode. Demanding we get the McInnes situation sorted out. %^*& them, it’s not up to the media to tell us how to do business. Bunch of poet apologists.

Ha ha, Its the media which has created this circus. Has Rangers even mentioned him. Yet the media feels we have to sort out their speculation.

This is probably the most significant result of the last five years for us.
Coming straight from beating them at Ibrox to dump them at Shittodrie is huge. On into 2nd place.
We are back (they are f&@ked), Scottish football fans know it - you can feel their fear.
Put them Sheep barstewards back in their cages.

We could and probably should be top of the league at the moment considering some of the shockers we have had

Radio Scotland in greeting mode.

Tom 'tar yur drive, missus' English, should replay the tape of Pedro telling them in the summer that the Aberdeen bubble was going to burst, and the ridicule they heaped on him.

The way they are going they won't even be third.

They know they had their chance to kill us off, but now realise we are coming back slowly but surely. The last couple of performances should be raising positive comment from the assorted media, it would for any team bar us.

......in any country but Scotland !!!!

Aberdeen vs Rangers! Full Match - SPL (03/12/2017)

Available on youtube, not sure if I am allowed to post the link??

That was a fantastic team performance, we have been crying out for that all season, every man dug in and gave 100% non stop battling and never say die no surrender attitude won us the game today. The players showed they can do it. Just needs to be much more consistent

Murty has to take the biggest credit over the last 2 games playing McCrorie in front of the back 2 allowing Tav and John to get forward easily with leaving cover

I had to listen to the first 20 minutes in the car. Long story. The bias towards Aberdeen was unbelievable. Let's just say, the fallout from Wilson's goal was unbecoming of an impartial organisation. We're just not supposed to score

Alves didn't play like a guy saving himself for anything on Wednesday, don't think its very fair automatically questioning the guy character because of an injury.

Im not saying he did. But i was saying that fans are right to have their guard up with all things related to rangers due to the pïsh we’ve had to put up with from the board room (current and former), dressing room, pitch, individual managers/players and press in recent times.

Side note: Fair play to Bates today. Played very well.

Very small complaint about an otherwise great performance from players today.

For their goal boy struck his free kick well, sometimes you have to hold your hands up. But our wall was Candieas, Tav, Elton and Holt. Not exactly land of the giants there from a free kick in that position.

They weren’t going to cross it from there so no need for centre backs to be waiting for ball into our box.

Like I say, nit picking but it’s something I hope Wes looks at rest of season for that type of set piece as they didn’t deserve to score today and even wee guys we had in wall went far off blocking it.

Players deserve a lot of credit for today along with Murty and JJ. Saturday is now an absolute must win to keep momentum going here and give ourselves a chance rest of season.

Very small complaint about an otherwise great performance from players today.

For their goal boy struck his free kick well, sometimes you have to hold your hands up. But our wall was Candieas, Tav, Elton and Holt. Not exactly land of the giants there from a free kick in that position.

They weren’t going to cross it from there so no need for centre backs to be waiting for ball into our box.

Like I say, nit picking but it’s something I hope Wes looks at rest of season for that type of set piece as they didn’t deserve to score today and even wee guys we had in wall went far off blocking it.

Players deserve a lot of credit for today along with Murty and JJ. Saturday is now an absolute must win to keep momentum going here and give ourselves a chance rest of season.

Think it would be fair to say that our taller players were covering their central defenders at the back post in case a cross came in rather than a direct shot as happened.

Think it would be fair to say that our taller players were covering their central defenders at the back post in case a cross came in rather than a direct shot as happened.

Weren’t going to cross it from there. Even leave centre backs on box and put Windass and McCrorie in wall. Anyone but Holt on the end of the wall, makes no sense.

I’m not a keeper though so maybe I’m talking pish, but noticed in Man Utd game their wall was almost impossible to get up and over from a free kick at that distance.

It is 01:25 and I'm settling down to the build up and the match as it came on at back of 12.

One bud opened and its no started yet. Miss McQueen calling boydy......boydy.

Gerintaethum ....again RANGERS.

Fantastic performance again Gers,the lads and back room staff have worked their socks off last 2 games,passion and pride and played for the crest upon their breast,well done Rangers and the fans as usual,two great victories,great defending counter attacking passion and ethic...cmon we were entertained Bears

WE WANT MORE !

Let’s push on.......

WATP

great trip and performance really enjoyed that yesterday bit tired when i got home with all the bouncing

Back