Aberdeen

And some people say they don`t deliberately try harder against Rangers. :)

See I get that you’d raise your game v the champions or those you’d view as ‘the best’ but id be so fucked off with my team if they battered it in for one game then not so much in the next game

Said to my mate after last weeks game that they would struggle in next few games, same old story, scumbags only turn up against us

That's the 2nd time they've lost at St Mirren this season. You'd think their directors and supporters would ask questions of the players commitment. Played like men possessed in the last 2 games against Rangers but then just plod away to defeats thereafter.
On some sort of run like 45 defeats out of 50 games against Celtic. We know they only bust a gut against Rangers but incredible they seem satisfied with this whilst they smaller teams take them for a ride.

Surprise surprise, lost away to st boo tonight, nothing left in tank after the effort they put in against us.
Only ourselves to blame, penny needs to drop and players should know these are cup finals for the likes of Aberdeen, Hibs, Dundee Utd.

Would help if we turned up the twice against them
We just don’t hate them enough, certainly not in the same way that they hate us.

I think it’s written into their contracts every season that they need to find at least 6 points minimum against us, at home. That’s their big motivation against us, this perceived rivalry that’s between us than hasn’t existed in well over 20 years.

They harbour some sort of grudge against us for some bizarre reason when we should DESPISE them for their horrible actions since Durrants injury, but we are better than that as a club.

Your right in what you say, however. We should at least be able to turn up and scud them by as many goals as we want, but their hatred and desire to fan the flames of that hatred gets them over the line more often than not.

The good thing was about the result at Pittodrie was that we didn’t lose!

We just don’t hate them enough, certainly not in the same way that they hate us.

I think it’s written into their contracts every season that they need to find at least 6 points minimum against us, at home. That’s their big motivation against us, this perceived rivalry that’s between us than hasn’t existed in well over 20 years.

They harbour some sort of grudge against us for some bizarre reason when we should DESPISE them for their horrible actions since Durrants injury, but we are better than that as a club.

Your right in what you say, however. We should at least be able to turn up and scud them by as many goals as we want, but their hatred and desire to fan the flames of that hatred gets them over the line more often than not.

The good thing was about the result at Pittodrie was that we didn’t lose!
The problems were well before Durrants injury.
I blame Alex Ferguson

The problems were well before Durrants injury.
I blame Alex Ferguson
Yes, I agree to an extent. Ferguson created a siege mentality against the Glasgow clubs and that brought him a level of success. There wasn’t a hatred as such back then, more of animosity. This Aberdeen shower now just have nothing but hatred.

They will always be a tinpot tiny club with a huge chip on its shoulder. An irrelevance, if you will.

Really is amazing how a support can settle for taking a few points of us every season and that in their eyes is success. Imagine being that fûcking shortsighted and bitter that at the end of each season you are high fiving your mates and celebrating maybe causing us to drop 4 points, yet are maybe 30-40 off the top of the table and getting pumped by the likes of St Mirren. Seriously it’s mind blowing.

Fancied St Mirren to beat them.

Goodwin has built a decent side there on a shoestring and is a good manager.

Suprised they've held on to him as long as they have.

not a view held by any St Mirren fan I know, and with working and living in Paisley I probably know them all !

Apparently he hasn’t a clue what he is doing, they have sacked worse. None would shed a tear if he left.

Small club mentality for supposedly one of the bigger clubs in the country.
The people/coaches/infrastructure and fans at big clubs would never accept a greatly reduced effort for the majority of games.

It worries me that we made Aberdeen look competent so far this season and didn’t turn up in the semi against Hibs. Seriously have to get a grip of shite teams like this and press on.

Back