Abuse on Argyle St. Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackPostTav

Standing outside St Enoch Station just before 1pm yesterday, as my mate was getting money out ATM. Scumbag comes out of St. Enoch's Centre in a Celtic top hurling abuse at me, as I had a scarf on. Usual patter "Zombies, youse are deid" etc. Absolute mutant! Im no a fighter but I hope someone gave him it.

Just let him embarrass himself, we know what they are and what they facilitated, they know what they are and what they facilitated. What was the old banner 'zombies are fictional...

There were a group of kids with a scum scarf just off the Copland Road signing “Oh The Rangers are shite” to passing fans.

Yes it was.. what does the OP want me to say... .. personally fighter or not... he should have stood up to the rat... usually the squirm n back down... in my personal experiance

No doubt even though the tramp started shouting abuse if the op has walked over and smacked him the scum fan would have screamed he was "victimised" because he's a sellik fan!

Rangers fan in getting abuse from bheasts shocker!!!

What was your point in posting this OP?

You should have either booted him repeatedly in the balls or gave him verbals back.

Would have made for a much more enjoyable read than you doing and saying nothing.

I’m struggling with all this I’m now in the position of we can’t win no matter what.
Say the op yesterday engaged in some verbals 9 times out of ten we come off worse he was a jolly craicster where as we are big bad sectarian Rangers
My first thought is paedo harbouring barstewards or hey Celtic leave them kids alone which escalates very quickly or they clam up

What has happened to our and it is our country we are strangers here and it baffles me

F the lot of them

Yes it was.. what does the OP want me to say... .. personally fighter or not... he should have stood up to the rat... usually the squirm n back down... in my personal experiance
Oh right, so the op was directed at you?

So that is why you had to reply

I’m struggling with all this I’m now in the position of we can’t win no matter what.
Say the op yesterday engaged in some verbals 9 times out of ten we come off worse he was a jolly craicster where as we are big bad sectarian Rangers
My first thought is paedo harbouring barstewards or hey Celtic leave them kids alone which escalates very quickly or they clam up

What has happened to our and it is our country we are strangers here and it baffles me

F the lot of them
I tried that response, got feckin fined for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back