Abusers knew each other

buckster9719

Just a quick note to say the Times are running two articles today with more to follow about Jim McCafferty and Bill Kelly and Barry Bennell all knowing each other - I gave the Times the court proceedings documents. I meet the SFA Chief Executive next week and hopefully soon start to see all this in my rear view mirror. If you have horrible memories but don't know who to trust - speak to Marc Horne of The Times. He is sitting beside me next week when I meet the SFA.

I don't have much hope the SFA will give much ear to anything. Lawwell and Maxwell have that corner pretty tied up.

I have great respect and admiration for you and everyone else who has shown the courage, determination and resolve to come forward and speak about the crimes that these beasts have committed and it's no surprise that they were all connected.

I wish you all the best with your meeting and any future events and hope that you gain the recognition and closure that you certainly deserve.

The Bennell/Neil Lennon 'connection' is rarely touched on. I suspect if it was a senior figure at Rangers who walked into the caravan, then it would have attracted much more scrutiny.

Just a quick note to say the Times are running two articles today with more to follow about Jim McCafferty and Bill Kelly and Barry Bennell all knowing each other - I gave the Times the court proceedings documents. I meet the SFA Chief Executive next week and hopefully soon start to see all this in my rear view mirror. If you have horrible memories but don't know who to trust - speak to Marc Horne of The Times. He is sitting beside me next week when I meet the SFA.

Good luck and best wishes, OP.

I can’t even begin to imagine how difficult all of this has been for suvivors. All I can say is that I’m sure every right minded person in the country wants to see you get the justice you deserve and enabled to put all this behind you and get on with your life.

It’s honestly baffling to a lay person like me as to why the Scottish Government seem unwilling to adequately resource these inquires to ensure that ALL those affected by these issues are given justice. Leaving these matters to determined campaigners and survivors to fight for their own justice is a real cop out.

Once again, good luck and all of best wishes.

Back