AC Ajaccio team bus left one of their players at the stadium

I wonder if he’s just left that little an impact on them or if he’s been a wee bam and it’s tough love

I am sure I heard a story back in the mid 90s that Celtic did that with Martin Hayes at a training session. To make matters worse they did a whole session and nobody noticed he wasn’t there :D
Correct, from memory it was a team mates car, they all got out and because of the locking mechanism he could not get out the car.
He sat in the car the whole time when the others went out to train.
No idea why the car couldn't be opened from the inside.

Correct, from memory it was a team mates car, they all got out and because of the locking mechanism he could not get out the car.
Child locks are a bit of a stretch for the unwashed.

I remember this happened to Gordon Durie at Partick Cricket Club when I was watching us train there.

The mini bus took off for Ibrox and Durie had went for a pee. Probably deliberate knowing our team back then. :D

Some random bloke gave him a lift over to Ibrox.

I played amateur football and one day we were playing away to Jordanhill College (mid 70s). Came out changing room after shower, all cars away. 2 buses to Shawlands and the Quaich.

Brian Clough put Gary Birtles off the team bus on the hard shoulder of the Motorway as they were on their way to the Airport because he was fed up hearinhg him moan about going abroad for a friendly.

Childproof locks???

Thick c@nt was in a convertible.

Back