AC Milan 90s strip jogger guy

Pvt. Hudson

I remember a thread on here about the jogger who would wear his AC Milan strip all the time, I’m sure I saw him in the same strip yesterday at Cathcart. He also had a players name on the back of it, can’t remember who though.

Used to be a old runner around Bothwell/Uddingston area wore a old Barca top with Ronaldinho on it but not seen him in a while.,

Always love to hear updates on the bold yin. In these difficult times for us all its a comfort to know he's still out there.

A 90’s top still going strong and not have any of its lettering peel or stitching fail?

The guy must not be washing it or putting in the tumble dryer.

Castore take note :)

Used to be a old runner around Bothwell/Uddingston area wore a old Barca top with Ronaldinho on it but not seen him in a while.,
Used to see him all the time too. To say he was running was being kind to him.

If it's the same guy he used to do a circle as I used to see him running from Bellshill into Motherwell every morning, if I was a bit later he'd be in Hamilton.
Carried a backpack and had a bit of a limp. Fair play to him as he looked in pain when running.

Used to see him all the time too. To say he was running was being kind to him.
I watched the London marathon a couple of years ago on Tower Bridge which is halfway, I have no clue how many finished because 90% were walking/wobbling there.

Passed him yesterday at Manse Brae,Old Castle Road about 2.00 pm.Clatty looking to say the least.

Back