AC Milan ( champions )

Not big scorers. Solid defence.

Pioli has done a superb job after a few real poor months when he replaced Gattuso. They need a good summer though, their squad isn’t as good as Juve or Inter’s.

Losing Kessie, wouldn’t surprise me if Leao & Theo went. The latter two have pretty much been their key players this season.

BT sport ESPN, anyone know who the commentator is he mentioned our 91 title decider v Aberdeen, was as if he was involved so assuming Spackman or Stevens?
Yeah it’s Spackman. He’s a regular commentator, Rangers fan Don Hutchinson too. So we get a good amount of airtime :))

Big Zlatan must have a fair number of league championship medals now.

Good to see another club winning it in Italy again. Especially such a famous one getting back on top. I do prefer the other side in Milan but well done to them.

Sampdoria will always be my Italian team but great to see Milan win the league over Inter and Juve

Loved Milan back in the days of Cafu, Maldini, Pirlo, Gattusso, Seedorf, Kaka, Shevchenko the list goes on. What a team they had in the 00s.

Still remember walking into a bookies at 21 years old(2003 and thinking I knew my football more than anyone) looking for a price on them to win the CL when they had Nesta and Shevchenko.
Bookie offered 25s, it ended up 16s and I didn’t take it.

They won it of course. In a twist of irony I ended up at the game in a neutral section but towards the Milan end. Still raging :D

Milan in the 90s, you couldn't see how any other club would ever win the title, they were like a machine every year.

Fantastic achievement by Milan. Hope they kick on and strengthen. They're my Italian team but I've always preferred both Milan clubs over Juventus, so it's good to see them break their dominance the last two years.

We wanted Inter to win the league today. AC winning makes it less likely that we’ll sneak into pot 3 if we make the CL next season now.

Pleased to see them back at the top.

Was made to feel very welcome by some of the Milan Ultras when a group of us visited the San Siro a good few years ago, they spoke very highly of Rangers as well.

Still remember walking into a bookies at 21 years old(2003 and thinking I knew my football more than anyone) looking for a price on them to win the CL when they had Nesta and Shevchenko.
Bookie offered 25s, it ended up 16s and I didn’t take it.

They won it of course. In a twist of irony I ended up at the game in a neutral section but towards the Milan end. Still raging :D
Must have been a great experience, albeit one of the worst CL finals I can remember :p two great Italian sides going 120 mins at 0-0! What a performance Gattusso put in that night though. Remember extra-time he was still buzzing about pressing like %^*&.

My Italian team, good to see them winning the title after so long

Do you have a team for every domestic league? Honest question.

Keep seeing this on the forum.

This is my English, Italian, French team just don't see how you can have more than one team myself.

Do you have a team for every domestic league? Honest question.

Keep seeing this on the forum.

This is my English, Italian, French team just don't see how you can have more than one team myself.
You can like other teams out with Rangers, you just don’t have the emotional attachment.

Thought they're best days were over to be honest and it would just be Juve and occasionally Inter from now on. Well done AC

Back