Accies fans?

cambo

Quite simply.....where the hell were they!
My 9 year old and I counted about 40!!!! I know their average home attendance is only about 3,000 but 40??
Good grief...
How demoralising.

They’re a club with a small but loyal fan base. What did you expect them to bring? The whole Broonloan?

Yeah a good few teams in the championship be much better in the top league for bringing a decent following

I was surprised too at their poor turnout. Maybe too many Tims were out doing their Christmas shoplifting to attend ! :rolleyes:

It is all about the Rangers. :)

Couldn't make the long journey? 40? FFs.

Who said anything about a long journey?

They’ve never had a huge following so foaming at the mouth about those that do attend is rather pointless.

Maybe the Rangers fans in Hamilton could support them.

To be fair to the 40,it must be murder when you’re watching that style of football, at least Billy Reid had a style of football back in the day.

Who said anything about a long journey?

They’ve never had a huge following so foaming at the mouth about those that do attend is rather pointless.

Maybe the Rangers fans in Hamilton could support them.
Foaming at the mouth aye?
Some "people" shouldn't get access to a keyboard never mind society.

Guy with the red and white striped tammie was a"spot on"WHERES WALLY"
Highlight of their support for me today!

They’re a club with a small but loyal fan base. What did you expect them to bring? The whole Broonloan?
I know about the small loyal fanbaaeTaki.....but 40?
They’ve always brought more than that previously....Time of the year possibly.

Everything about hamilton is bollocks
Players
Fans
Stadium
Pitch.
They’re like a junior team,I’d like them to get relegated
I could disagree with you about some of those things, but none of it really matters.

Bottom line = football merit. Accies are in the top flight because we're better than the alternatives. However much you disagree with how the club is organised, we put a team on the field that in recent years has bested Hibs, Dundee United, Inverness, Ross County, Partick Thistle, and sits this season above Dundee and St Mirren.

We don't pay stupid player salaries or transfer fees. We don't waste money on facilities nobody will use. We develop young talent. And we compete to the best of our ability.

We are nothing like a junior team. We are an SPFL top flight team on merit.

Ridiculous we need to leave so many spare seats around them.

Does my nut in that we moved away fans from BF1 to such a noticeable position. Pap them back there out the road, looks terrible.

I could disagree with you about some of those things, but none of it really matters.

Bottom line = football merit. Accies are in the top flight because we're better than the alternatives. However much you disagree with how the club is organised, we put a team on the field that in recent years has bested Hibs, Dundee United, Inverness, Ross County, Partick Thistle, and sits this season above Dundee and St Mirren.

We don't pay stupid player salaries or transfer fees. We don't waste money on facilities nobody will use. We develop young talent. And we compete to the best of our ability.

Fair play Accie. We drive past Dumbarton. Clydebank. Paisley to get to games. Was brought up to support Rangers and that’s just the way it is. Respect to anyone that supports their local team.

Your obviously a hamilton fan & love your club & your right about them being there on merit but I stand by everything I said about hamilton above.
I thought the exact same about Inverness,an embarrassing stadium and fan base for a top flight team just like hamilton imo

Fair play Accie. We drive past Dumbarton. Clydebank. Paisley to get to games. Was brought up to support Rangers and that’s just the way it is. Respect to anyone that supports their local team.
Of course, I agree, but for the record, my local team is Clyde (my son trains with Clyde Junior Academy). I come from Hamilton originally, but if I "supported my local team", I'd have changed loyalties over the years to Crystal Palace, Airdrie, Rangers, Partick, and now Clyde.

Your obviously a hamilton fan & love your club & your right about them being there on merit but I stand by everything I said about hamilton above.
I thought the exact same about Inverness,an embarrassing stadium and fan base for a top flight team just like hamilton imo
Take it easy, mate. You won today and went top of the league. Congratulations.

Live and let live.

Agree with all you say.

But...I can't understand why your support for this game was so low. A big day out, surely? Or is there something underlying? I have a family member, a Dumbarton fan, who told me he won't be back at Ibrox again, found the atmosphere " vile".

'Were you at the game today, caller?'

Agree with all you say.

But...I can't understand why your support for this game was so low. A big day out, surely? Or is there something underlying? I have a family member, a Dumbarton fan, who told me he won't be back at Ibrox again, found the atmosphere " vile".

'Were you at the game today, caller?'
I haven't been to see Accies at Ibrox in years. I think my last time was the 7-1 game when James McArthur scored first at the Copland Road end.

Why would I? Hiding to nothing, and a useless view (I couldn't see that McArthur goal).

I rarely go to away games in general, but Ibrox is second only to Parkhead as a rubbish away venue.

My neighbour is a Hamilton fan but has told me he ain’t attending any more games until Canning is canned. Not sure who he’s expecting to come in but apparently his style of football is really pissing off a lot of supporters. Must say, no wonder, they looked happy to play for a 0-1 today, timewasting when a goal down.

Hamilton's youth setup is also fantastic

It is superb and whilst they continue to produce players for the first team their fans should be showing more support to their team.

Well done to the 40 that came, every fan deserves their club to support but at the moment in time it must be hellish for accies fans

For the life of me, can't understand why the fans of the other teams in Scotland who, for the most part, hate everything about us, are allowed to post on this board.

Back